1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested, PM NeoCHI.
    Dismiss Notice

[06.02 Patch Note and Event Announcement]

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by DarkSoul, Jun 1, 2016.

1. DarkSoul

DarkSoul Active Member

Thai Language Pack Added
    In-game Thai Language pack has been added.
    For android, please update through Google market.
    You can change the language from in-game settings upon completing the update.
    We will make a future announcement for iOS after the market examination is complete.

<Event>
    1. Guaranteed at least one item from Noblesse Black Coocoo event
    - Period : 2016. 06. 02 (Thurs.) after maintenance – 06.30 (Thurs.) before maintenance
    - Note: You can get at least one set item from Noblesse Black Coocoo x10 pull during the event period.

<Noblesse Collaboration Returns>
    1. Noblesse Collaboration will return!
    You can meet Noblesse heroes during the whole month of June.
    - Collect [Blood Stone] through World Conquest, Lost Islands, Nephthys Dungeons, and expeditions!

1) Frankenstein the Butler
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    2) Muzaka the Werewolf
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    3) Seira the Reaper
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    4) Raskreia the Lord
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    5) Raizel (will be available in the near future!)
    [​IMG]
    Property: Paper / Type: Attack
    2. The following items will be available from Noblesse event shop.
    - Period: 2016. 06. 02 (Thurs.) after maintenance – 06. 29 (Wed.) 20:00 (UTC+00)
    - You can purchase Seira, Frankenstein, Muzaka, and Raskereia’s set items from Noblesse event shop.
    - Seira’s set items are purchasable from Noblesse event shop and will not be acquirable from Noblesse golden equipment capsule.

3. The Lost Island – Muzaka will be open during the Noblesse event period.
    - Period: 06. 02 after patch – 06. 30 05:00 (Local time)
    - Will be open at all times during the period..
    - You can acquire the gene fragments of Muzaka the Werewolf.
    - There are 5 different stages for the Lost Island – Muzaka
    [​IMG]
    - The existing Lost Island will be open according to its schedule.

4. Noblesse Black Coocoo
    - Period: 06. 02 (Thurs.) after maintenance – 06. 30 (Thurs.) before maintenance
    - There will be [Noblesse Black Coocoo] instead of Black coocoo during the period.
    - The shop icon will also be indicated [Noblesse Coocoo] during the period
    - You can get one of 10 sets of [Noblesse event limited equipment] from Noblesse Black Coocoo.
    [​IMG]
    6. Noblesse Event Package & Costumes
    1) Noblesse Seira Package
    - Period: 03. 03 after patch – 03. 30 05:00 before patch.
    - Notes: Will be available only once during the period.
    - Package Information
    [​IMG]
    - Seira Set Items
    [​IMG]
    3) Noblesse Costume
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    ※ Two of the Noblesse Lord costumes will not be available. We kindly ask for your understanding as the new hero, Raizel, will be available in the near future.

7. Noblesse Related Achievements
    - Noblesse Heroes [Seira][Frankenstein][Muzaka][Raskreia] recruitment achievements.

8. Noblesse Collaboration On-time Rewards Event
    [​IMG]
    ▶ Event Note: The delivered rewards will automatically be discarded if not received with 48 hours of delivery
    <etc.>
    The current build does not have a function to check the number of Soul Stone items, which will be received from June daily log-in rewards Such function will be implemented upon the guild raid update in the near future.
    Thank you.

2. Nicolia

Nicolia New Member

Well the good news with this event is all I have to do is get copies of Muzaka and Rask sets in preparation for +13 enhancement
    At least I'll have a couple sets higher than +10

But then of course Raizel is coming in and I'm hoping I don't have to buy his genes in the shop as well

nekoboi likes this.
  3. DarkSoul

DarkSoul Active Member

Same. The event is completely disappointing, since I have extra genes for all 3 free noblesse heroes. On the other hand, I don't mind the relaxed nature of this event. I can, at my own pace, farm for rask and muza sets. I'll probably end up getting Frank's set as well, and maybe even seira's for the alchemy value (not exactly everyday that I get to break set gears). Either way, today was a huge disappointment. I was so hyped for Raizel...

Also...I can't believe I'm upset at this, but I only just recalled that those noblesse coocoos in daily can give muz/frank/rask set pieces too...lol. won't even have to buy all the set pieces...

4. Bunny153539

Bunny153539 Member

During the last Noblesse event I got two extra dark spears... As I had bought the full set already and only Frank can use the Dark Spears I extracted them.... Then I learn I could have maxed the shit out of Dark Sphere if I had kept them :(

5. DarkSoul

DarkSoul Active Member

Worse for me. I broke several muzaka pieces. I think I had like, 5 of his accessories at the end of the event? LOL.

Bunny153539 likes this.
  6. chenchenlord

chenchenlord New Member

yay nobless~~~~~~~~~~~~~ so happy~~
    i can max raskeria muzaka and frank skill now~~

7. Bunny153539

Bunny153539 Member

Should we cry together? :(

8. Geraldo

Geraldo G

Guess we all didnt realize we get an extra Hero!

[​IMG]

SERIA ONLY!

And who is SERIA?

A Brave Frontier Hero!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
    Syarif, AChoCoaBou and KeVoltage like this.
  9. gdhm92

gdhm92 New Member

Why is seira cash again?! >_>, I was hoping it would be like Krut, offer it cash but at least the champion be available at lost island....
    At least now I can max Rask and Muzaka but boy what a let down ....

nekoboi likes this.
  10. Geraldo

Geraldo G

question is why should she be free?

nekoboi likes this.
  11. KeVoltage

KeVoltage Member

I'm still dissapointed of Nexon's decision for bringing them back, but I still don't understand why they brought that Pureblood set back when they know it is OP broken (unless they can only buff/ nerf when the event occurs?),
    Well, what's done is done, can't continue complaining about it..

Imagine all those people who bought her see it was for nothing

Lol, a secret (future) collab :p

12. gdhm92

gdhm92 New Member

Yeah I thought of that but my thing is no champion should be cash only, well whatever we all know where this is going..

13. Geraldo

Geraldo G

that set will be fixed soon Kev ;) in terms of battles with 80%+ def will definitely last longer than the set activation rounds

14. K.Naoko

K.Naoko New Member

I m a f2p player; I would like to complete my characters list, and see owner stories. Furthermore, Nexon earn a lot of money with the p2w players, what want the SS sets (crystals sales). bb.

15. Geraldo

Geraldo G

So you working at the sales department to know that?

How much do you think the Copyrights for Noblesse cost?

PS: konbanwa quite late in japan if the name is not made up

16. K.Naoko

K.Naoko New Member

ok, its just a comment, if u ll follow this thought line, no problem. ty.

Vimal likes this.
  17. AChoCoaBou

AChoCoaBou New Member

When does Raizel have a sword?

18. DarkSoul

DarkSoul Active Member

Not an appropriate argument. This is the 2nd time noblesse event has returned, and Seira was paywalled with the exact same package the first time as well. Making her available for free now would be a stab in the back to all the cashers who paid. The Krut package/lost island thing came out very recently, and for now, I'll see it as a way for them to reassure us that they won't paywall more heroes. It also serves as a new precedent for future packages to follow. The Noblesse redo was an stupid idea to begin with, but since they went through with it, I'm glad that they kept seira paywalled. In the future, I'd expect similar hero packages like seira/krut in the future, while also having the free option like Krut did, except no costume/hero set if you don't pay money. They saw the rage at seira, so I'd like to think that they'll be following the krut template for the future.
    Also, if you're a F2P thats your choice. This game is, even now, still quite F2P friendly. The top, competitive PvP section is still ofc dominated by whales, and always will be. However, for the actual game content like ToD hard and whatever else, it can all be done as F2P quite easily. Compare that to countless other games where F2P spend a year or 2 VS. A casher spending a month or 2 to do the same thing. I'm technically a F2P myself (though I do spend 5usd a month for the daily 50 crystals) and dont have Seira, and I don't mind missing one hero on the roster. She isn't gamebreaking to begin with. However, nothing entitles you to getting a free Seira. This is reality. The impracticality of making her free now is enormous. Just be happy that you can get muzaka, raskreia and frank, and pretend Seira doesn't exist. If they go back on their words and introduce another hero that is paywall only (krut isn't paywalled, he was in lost island) like Seira, THEN you have the right to complain.

You mean in the story itself? Never. He gets given some of the power of Rask's sword, Ragnarok, to extend his lifespan after he uses up a lot of power, but he never actually uses a sword in combat. All barehanded or long range blood based attacks. I was worried too when I saw attack type and the sword, but to be fair, Rask has a sword and all her attacks are fairly long range (except her basic 1st skill).

Killer Pink Bunny likes this.
  19. Halobender

Halobender Active Member

Perhaps they're timing out his release in game with a big reveal in the comic?

20. K.Naoko

K.Naoko New Member

ok, most characters re released making gene farm, why did this specifically followed another path (Cash)?

I dont care if a player s F2P or P2W; I spent a lot with MapleStory PC, Microvolts, Eden Eternal, Ragnarok, League of Legends, Digimon Masters, ScarletBlade, DragomonHunter...

In this game, I see that no need to spend money, challenges re based combat tactics, exception PVP.

Now, if the game ll follow this line, all right. I ll do all the challenges that re possible in this game, then I ll play another game.

ps.
    I only have +- 3 months play, lv7x, I dont know the previous history of this game.