1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested, PM NeoCHI.
    Dismiss Notice

[06.02 Patch Note and Event Announcement]

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by DarkSoul, Jun 1, 2016.

1. DarkSoul

DarkSoul Active Member

Honestly speaking, I don't even understand your argument at this point. What are you trying to say? Other characters were re released with farmable genes but seira is different? Ofc she is. She was in a 100usd package to begin with, and its appropriate that in a redo, she is also in the package. If they made her cheaper now or made her free, do you think the many people that paid 100usd for her before, after being told she will never be available again, will be happy? No, they won't. Thats more or less the same as scamming those people that paid 100usd each. Nexon did not have to rerelease Noblesse at all, but since they did, the only thing they could really screw up was try to forget the 100usd seira package happened.

And whats with your list of games? I don't care what you've played. All you're showing is that you have far less gaming experience than me, but you're also making no sense in this argument. There is no need to spend any money on any of those games or in this game, and there isn't really a comparison to begin with since they're all different genres, companies, different levels of popularity, etc.
    Simply, I don't understand what you're trying to say. The point is, they rereleased Seira with a 100usd package because cheaper/free would be unfair to the people that paid 100usd already. Also, if you've played for 3 months and reached lv70, you should already have seen the Krut thing quite recently, and should be familiar with how F2P this game is (come on, you think people NEED to cash to beat Klein Chaos or ToD hard? Nope. Its quite possible even as F2P). I just don't see what you're even trying to argue anymore.

2. K.Naoko

K.Naoko New Member

ok, I just want to finish this game, while its fun, and go to another.

I just wanted to know the course of this game, for me it's just another game.

Good luck.

bb.

3. K.Naoko

K.Naoko New Member

Ps.

English isnt my main. Excuse me any mistake.
    I understood that she s cash, and why she ll never be free.
    ty. bb.

4. Crusson

Crusson New Member

Hi, I did 2x pulls of 10x 4stars coocoon, the first pull I got as promised 1 set item from noblesss. However the second pull I got nothing from noblesss, please advise me.

5. DarkSoul

DarkSoul Active Member

It doesn't guarantee a noblesse set item, it just guarantees a set item from doing the x10 pull of a noblesse coocoo, and that set item could be one of the regular set pieces or one of the noblesse set pieces too.

6. SilkHawk

SilkHawk Member

You sure about that? My take (which could be wrong, though, as it's not that extensively tested) is that you get a guaranteed set item of the usual black coocoos for a 10x pull, while the additional noblesse set items are sort of extra (if you're lucky:)), and shouldn't alter the normal chances of getting a black coocoo set item, if they maintained the rules from last time the noblesse event was one. Haven't pulled that many 10x items since the event began, so mine it isn't at all a representative sample, but I'm pretty sure that I've never done a 10x pull with only a noblesse item.

7. DarkSoul

DarkSoul Active Member

I haven't done any x10 pulls so far, and don't intend to this week (3 star is great right now tho...but I have no mod pots/use for them right now)
    I didn't do any pulls back in the original noblesse event either, since that was the time at which I was buying the 2 Raizel Lord Costumes (2400 crystals hurts...hard...). I'm not entirely certain whether the 1 guaranteed set item can't be a noblesse set piece tbh. Thats just my take on it though, again. It'd be nice if someone confirmed this.

8. Phoenix00x

Phoenix00x New Member

How many of the extra pieces do we need for the +13 enhancement?

Which costumes for the Noblesses characters are event specific and not available once the event ends?

9. SilkHawk

SilkHawk Member

1 extra piece of equipment per level... so 3 to get to +13 (which is why there's 4 available in the shop for everybody except Seira, 1 to get the original piece of equipment, plus 3 to max - Seira, one would also get her set when buying, so only 3 needed).

As for costumes, none of them will be available for the Noblesse characters, once the event finishes.

10. Nicolia

Nicolia New Member

I just realized this morning that 4 copies are available for each set and now I'm kicking myself for being so slack with collecting the Blood Gems so far. I assumed it was just 1 copy of each set item so the most we would be getting is +11.

I gotta step it up so I can get Rask's gear as well!