1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested, PM NeoCHI.
    Dismiss Notice

06.16 Patch Note

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by DarkSoul, Jun 15, 2016.

1. DarkSoul

DarkSoul Active Member

Greetings Lords, this is Fantasy War Tactics support team.
    Please refer below for the details of 06.16 Patch Note.

[Bloody Soul Gear Package]
    The exclusive Bloody Soul Gear packages just for Noblesse heroes!
    Bloody Soul Gear packages offer whole new appearances for the Noblesse heroes with powerful skill upgrades! Do not miss this great opportunity!

There will be 5 different Bloody Soul Gear packages for each of the Noblesse heroes.

- Sales Period: 06.16 (Thurs.) after maintenance – 06.30 (Thurs.) 13:59
    - Purchase available only once during the period

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    <Bug/Error Fix>
    1. The unreceived items for guild-raid daily, weekly rewards on 06.13 (Mon.) will be delivered.
    2. The missing Soul Stones from daily attendance rewards have been added again.
    3. The error for the missing achievements from leveling up through guild-raid has been fixed.

2. Capella

Capella Member

3. Ara693

Ara693 New Member

4. DPCyric

DPCyric New Member

Ugh, I would have been ok with $20 each I think but as much as I want these I think I am going to have to pass at that price :( I might get the Seira one's because she is my main mercenary but idk... maybe I should sell some MTG cards :(

5. Hvosh

Hvosh New Member

It would be nice to get a game message a few hours ahead of time..

6. ltexcalibar

ltexcalibar New Member

These look pretty cool! Too bad I wont be able to get them:(. I hate not being able to buy stuff from here in China. I feel I am missing out on so much (not being able to use the playstore). Anyway, I look foreward to seeing more SG for the others characters as well. I really want to see Kruts. I think that he would look pretty awesome.:cool:

7. matt lillrose

matt lillrose New Member

50 each that's so stupid

8. Skyris

Skyris Active Member

I'm starting to think Valve is the only smart and sensible company because they make awesome cheap prices for stuff that almost no other company seems to do.
    Nexon for Christ sake stop making everything so expensive.

Hvosh likes this.
  9. rhythem

rhythem New Member

so this game is now officially P2P ? lol
    seems like Nexon wants to milk the players as much as possible from this Noblesse event :rolleyes:
    By the way, will there be any compensation for the server maintenance downtime since we have missed several hours to farm the bloody bloody stones and Raizel genes.

10. Cal

Cal New Member

Suck a cow dry and you'll have no milk. Suck fwt players dry and you'll have no money. Shame on you Nexon.

11. SubHero

SubHero New Member

i'm thinking the same this game is going for P2W. all the riches get stronger :(. each package is 50 bucks that is really rip off.

12. JerichoDeath

JerichoDeath New Member

All the soul gear packages are scams...
    There is no way to get these things for free over time. The soul gear sections of Noblesse heroes says "Package Only" on it.

13. DevilukeOfDoom

DevilukeOfDoom New Member

14. DarkSoul

DarkSoul Active Member

The extra 10-ish euros is from the google play fees. I am not sure if this fee also applies if you are just paying directly through credit card or not, since I can only use the google playstore gift cards to pay. But yea, point is, there is an added fee for paying through google play. I think the seira package is around 120usd or something in total for US people that pay through google play, like its 106 euros for me.

15. Ant

Ant New Member

nexon games have always been P2W XD
    their games which are relatively F2P end up getting closed down. -> no income i guess

Cal likes this.
  16. Capella

Capella Member

the game those super expensive to pay end up close down, free player, mid-low spender stop playing = dead

17. DarkSoul

DarkSoul Active Member

As someone who has played games by PWE (Perfect World Entertainment), this game feels so cute when people go "FWT IS TOO P2W!!!". I honestly think its just funny, even though I myself feel uncomfortable with it becoming more and more P2W. The main issue I have though, is that they are destroying their game's potential. If FWT dies, it wont be because of the P2W model, it'll be due to sheer incompetence. If they wanted to make this game P2W AND stable, they would introduce cheaper options with value on par with the monthly coocoos. Honestly I would shell out 5-15usd easily for this game per week, if there were cheaper and more affordable options like the monthly coocoos. How many people are willing to pay like, 50usd+ for large packages in a single go? Not many.

18. JerichoDeath

JerichoDeath New Member

Depends on what PWE games you're talking about. I've played Star Trek and Blacklight. Neither of them were P2W when I was playing them. I get your point though.

If these packages were 5-10 USD, I would buy some, but as they are now? No way.

19. DarkSoul

DarkSoul Active Member

PWI (Perfect World International), as well as Battle of the Immortals and its sequel, War of the Immortals. Moreover, Forsaken World as well. I do recall that forsaken world was somewhat calmer on that note. I was a F2P assassin, and I sometimes managed to defeat a top tier cashing vampire (one of if not just the best class at the time at least) in 1v1 pvp. It was still very P2W where it counted, that was only in open world pvp or duels that I could do that. It didnt actually matter where it counted.

20. Ant

Ant New Member

If you play maplestory, they admit that their business concept is the 90/10.
    10% of the players contribute to 90% of their revenue.
    so If free players quit, mid-low spender quit too, they can still survive from those 10%.