1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested, PM NeoCHI.
    Dismiss Notice

2/3 Set effects with % attack increase vs static attack increase

Discussion in 'Team, Heroes & Equipment' started by shooky, Apr 22, 2017.

1. shooky

shooky New Member

I'm trying to plan out my sets and going for the optimal set load out.

Should I be aiming for % attack increases or static attack increases?

My understanding was that the % increase was based on the character's base attack. For instance, Lee's attack is 8.8k. Would a 10% increase just be off the base amount (880 increase), or are their other factors?

For instance, Frenzy Token increases the attack by 10%, so would Lee's total attack be 9.7k (before everything else)?

But Cave Chaser increases attack by 1,460, which would put Lee's attack at 10.5k (before everything else).

Am I getting my info correct? A guild mate and I are in disagreement over which is better.
  2. Qikiey

Qikiey New Member

3. CriticalThinker

CriticalThinker Member

Cave Chaser is better before everything else, correct. But once you factor in the attack gotten from weapons and necklaces, 10% att will far surpass 1460 att. %att is better in most circumstances, especially with the high stats that Awakened heroes have.

%att is not a multiplier of a hero's base attack, it is a multiplier of a hero's FLAT attack. Flat attack includes base attack, attack from equips, equips modifications, and hero potentials. Basically anything that adds attack with out a % attached to it.

You and/or your friend need to read this, by SharkFuji...may his account rest in peace.