1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested, PM NeoCHI.
    Dismiss Notice

Anything for stage 30 of the updated Library

Discussion in 'Dungeons & Events' started by Fearfire, Aug 24, 2016.

1. Fearfire

Fearfire New Member

Well first Thanks DEV ppl since well its shorter :3 okay now problem solving time any ideas honestly it was a breeze upto this point and thennnnn team wipe *sadness* maybe because I wasnt expecting but yea I was like wow O_O didnt check for immunity tbh since mix of shock and underestimating it but yea any ideas...? I plan to check tomorrow when I get wiped lol but yea still a noob first 5* woot :D tho so yeah help would be welcome ^^

2. OCV

OCV New Member

3. Fearfire

Fearfire New Member

4. Blueshin01

Blueshin01 Member

yeah you are the same like me lol, my first 30th floor is a big failure, all gone in the first enemy turn.
    to make it easier just have a strong merc attaker fren and prepare to get near the boss when ur in 29th floor
    i use 2 support for the regen MP and 2 balance for the +2 movement..

5. OCV

OCV New Member

My team is: Belle - Gillian - Valkyrie - Muzaka - Krut + Strong Scissor Merc (Chenny, Lee)
    2 Support for MP Reg, 2 Defence for +2 Move, Gillian for Disarm (can also use Raboff) against Reapers in Stage 35 (I think).
    I usually aim for Stage 40, so I auto until ~28,29 where I position my heroes before Celestial. I use Grace and if the stage is finished under 2 turns, Grace effect will last (must be a bug). On stage 30 Grace is still on and I try to defeat Celestial without Merc. This is pretty easy. Just make sure to grab the Potions so that the enemy won't.