1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested, PM NeoCHI.
    Dismiss Notice

Black Coocoo Review - 3rd week of August 2016 [Final Black Coocoo?]

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Juny, Aug 12, 2016.

1. Juny

Juny Member

[​IMG]
    1 Star - 14/15
    A - Horrible
    S - The best 1 Star set for damage dealers.
    SS - better version of Born Assassin Set. But there the stat difference between them is very minor.

[​IMG]
    2 Star - 6/15
    A - Horrible, only real use is in Grand Corridor (Rock evolve materials).
    S - Gives aggro to a defense type hero at cost of their defense..... So do the math (takes more hits and bigger hits = ??)
    SS - A very good set. However, as I always say, nothing from 2 star set is as good as Dasomere set right now.

[​IMG]
    3 Star - 11/15
    A - Horrible
    S - This set completes heroes like Tao and Belle.; very good item for any hero
    SS - This item + Valkyrie = Win; very good item for any hero again

[​IMG]
    4 Star - 12/15
    A - It's not horrible, but it is not good either
    S - Good set; Lee can make a good use of this in guild raid
    SS - Amazing set for any hero; regarded as the best 4 star set in Korean Server right now

[​IMG]
    5 Star - 10/15
    A - It's an okay set; while the set effect is bad, it has good parts (hammer, armor, ring)
    S - Haven't found any real usage of this item (= bad)
    SS - Do you want to be a ranker? Here pull this set ^^ ($500 each piece in average)

Conclusion:
    As much as I hate Black Coocoo, it is sad to see that it will be removed from the game.
    I guess I will never get my final Dasomere set. I really wanted all 4 of my main heroes wearing that set.

Anyway, it seems that the best pull to make this week is 1 star Black Coocoo.

I would usually say best thing to do is staying away from Black Coocoo is the best thing to do, but because this is the last Black Coocoo event I actually suggest everyone to go make 1 star pulls.

Born Assassin set will help anyone in any Dungeon/PVP.

My random guess:
    Nexon may abandon Black Coocoo now, but they may return with Rainbow Coocoo!
    [​IMG]

2. TerraP

TerraP Member

Thank you. Did a 3* pull and completed my Outer Space. But now that I've built my Tao for Dodge to put Brushing Wind on her I'm actually hesitant to give it to her.

Why is everyone hating the Mad Guitarist set so much? It consists of Bow, Armor, Ring. And while the set effects aren't spectacular in any way they're worth having and not that hard to achieve.

3. Topaz12

Topaz12 Active Member

Of course I spent all my gems last week and now they have Outer Space Set ugh
    And why is Nexon abandoning Black Coocoo! I get my best sets from here nooooo...

4. Halobender

Halobender Active Member

You can have one of mine. I drew one a few weeks back, then the game decided to give me another set after I cleared ToD Hard...

5. Halobender

Halobender Active Member

Die to Live is probably best (IMO) on an OS! Counter build hero that doesn't have UWGT yet. This is assuming the buff activates instantly

6. Topaz12

Topaz12 Active Member

WOW I'm so damn lucky just got 3 pieces of Outer Space in one roll when I only had 800 crystals

7. Blueshin01

Blueshin01 Member

8. TeeFu

TeeFu New Member

Loved these reviews. Any plans on posting any for the September rainbow coocoos?

9. Juny

Juny Member

Rainbow coocoo spits out random items, so I kinda stopped doing these reviews.
    Would you like me to make a rainbow coocoo edition with some revision?

10. TeeFu

TeeFu New Member

Ah, I didn't know that. Yes, I'd still like to see a rainbow edition!