1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested, PM NeoCHI.
    Dismiss Notice

Cannot Enter Lost Island

Discussion in 'Dungeons & Events' started by Immanuel Antonio, Sep 7, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Immanuel Antonio

Immanuel Antonio New Member

What's the level needed to enter Lost Island? It says I have to clear Tenzen plains but it still doesn't give me access to it even after I waited within 3 weeks(On the game it says it will be open every 2 weeks). I'm level 33

I'm new to this game so if you think my question is already asked, kindly give me the link so I can go that post. PLEASE I NEED HELP!

2. Feya

Feya New Member

Lost Islands only open up every other weekend for special lost island Hero's to become obtainable. How ever there will be a special lost island opening up tonight because they are putting a hero in lost island. You will be able to acess Lost island at 5am EST,

3. Immanuel Antonio

Thanks for this information!

Hmmm, this is really strange because I have never missed a day playing this 20 hours a day for 3 consecutive weeks now, but still unable to enter Lost Island until now. Any other outputs?

4. Feya

Feya New Member

You also have had to have beaten Tenzen before it opens so if you wouldn't have gotten any notifications that the lost island is open until you beat it.

5. Immanuel Antonio

Thanks! I was able to enter the Lost Island after the patch. It seems they did not open the Lost Island in 2 weeks because they put Banshee in the Lost Island and she's available for the whole month. I was also able to enter Muang's dungeon in Lost Island last week.