1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested, PM NeoCHI.
    Dismiss Notice

Dark Fortress guide or tips?

Discussion in 'Dungeons & Events' started by Tashik, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Tashik

Tashik New Member

Hi guys,

Are there any guides or tips on choosing heroes, allocating them and lasting the longest in Dark Fortress?
    I can't pass beyond the 3d stage boss and 1.2m points as the boss becomes so strong that it kills all my team in 1-2 turns at any day of the week. I understand that I am new player and my team isn't very strong but possibly there are ways to get more points?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2016
  2. IMCF

IMCF Member

3. JenDi

JenDi Member

LEEEE and raboff. thts just it. and farm LILYS 3rd max it has. and farm LILID TOO haah

4. BPDox

BPDox Active Member

If you're playing dark fortress, you should already be in a guild. Any chance of discussing with them? After all, if your score improves, they benefit as well.

IMCF linked you to Barsark's vids, which are good, but bear in mind, the guy spends thousands of dollars on this game. You're not likely to be doing as well as he is for a long time. And he tends to drone on and on for a long time.

JenDi's suggestions are good, Lee and Raboff are the 2 consistent good heroes for dark fortress. Lily and Lilid - you only need them for push and pull (their 3rd skills) most of the time. In fact, very often you need them to die after they do their job. Get them to 4 stars or so and leave them without equipment, you should be fine.

For Dark Fortress, you generally get better score if you can last more turns. So look into ways of how to prolong your fights. Eg. chain stun or disarm, push/pull the boss to somewhere where he cannot attack back, etc. So do check out the boss skill info and immunities, those are important.

Ok, can't really say much more without revealing my guild's secrets, but that should be enough to start you off exploring. Good luck!

5. IMCF

IMCF Member

Not everyday, but it's possible to make the raid boss your punching bag... which allow you to keep hitting him to turn 50. A strategy like that require specific heroes. If you have the setup running, the only thing left for you to do is to improve your damage output on your DPS hero (Lee).

6. JenDi

JenDi Member

i like the revealing guild secret, but we all know the strats atm. nothing new.

7. Blueshin01

Blueshin01 Member

ok then need to lv up raboff n lily... havent got lee atm

8. Tashik

Tashik New Member

Thanks a lot for your replies! I am now focusing on training my heroes and I guess I will have to join another guild as the one I am a member of is rather inactive.