1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested, PM NeoCHI.
    Dismiss Notice

Deimos or Banshee Package?

Discussion in 'Dungeons & Events' started by RichardJM, Sep 7, 2016.

1. RichardJM

RichardJM New Member

Which do you think would be more worth it?

Deimos:
    • Harder to recruit/skill up.
    • Seems like a good tank. Mobile (2nd skill) and "Aggro" (3rd skill)
    • Looks nice
    • BUT not so great set
    Banshee:
    • Decent set (50% Resistance for 3 turns)
    • More CC, slightly tankier version of Chenny
    • BUT doesn't seem to have much use

Last edited: Sep 7, 2016
  2. banmedo

banmedo New Member

would love an insight on this! was wondering if it was worth having demios alongside valk or replacing valk. demios seems op in pve. and does banshee look like she's a must have?

3. IMCF

IMCF Member

Planning to save crystals by not buying both packages! :p

i.e. not tempting enough for me.

Syarif likes this.
  4. banmedo

banmedo New Member

Now there's a thought! What do u think about spooky?

5. IMCF

IMCF Member

I will eventually recruit all of them and test them out so... until then. You probably want to use them together though. The thought that I need to sacrifice 2 slots in my team for them though...

Deimos sounds like an annoying tank. Will see how whale raise him first.

6. RichardJM

RichardJM New Member

True. I should save crystals. I don't even have 2,500 to begin with. I hope they release the costumes and sets for Seira, Reina, and Krut though.

7. edward

edward New Member

Hi , may i ask which is might be better to buy ? Deimos/banshee package ? My team atm : Celestial (5*) , Jack (5*) , Deb (5*) , Chenny (5*) , Jenny (4* almost 5*)

I have :
    Gillan (4*)
    Tao (4*)
    Raboff (4*)
    Serendi (4*)

And i cant get even rank A on Lee's hell stage and Angela's chaos stage. So i would like to change my team with the new heroes but i cant decide who should i replace and with whom should i replaced it with. Thanks for the answer!

8. DonTello

DonTello Member

honestly i think u can remove deb jack and celestial from ur party (at least jack...celestial can be usefull in some map but i think is not so much strong compared to other paper hero like raizel and unknown).
    U need raizel and krut for sure...reina is important but not a must, and unknown help u a lot in pvp specially because lot of rock heroes...for lee i had ur same problem untill i start build unknown and rage with all items i had...then i pressed auto and boom...i was able to autofarm him.

Imho all 3 new hero lack of smth...

deimos: great defense great skill...but scissor unit...camon krut and muzaka will rape him in half a turn...
    the twins: balanced and support units...and u need have both for full power...this means u need sacrifice 1 more unit in ur main team for having a support totally useless with low heal and no real support ability...no thx i prefer indipendent hero...

9. IMCF

IMCF Member

I think Banshee and Spooky are strong when they're together.

Banshee: kill paper and receive less damage from rock
    Spooky: she is quite tanky and take damage instead of Banshee while prevent herself from dying(? not sure.... just from the description)

And together they cover many kinds of CC with decent proc chance (confuse, stun, burn mp, decrease attack, weaken).

10. DonTello

DonTello Member

but they are scissors and rock...and actually most used hero are
    krut muzaka (rock) raizel jenny (paper) and they can oneshot the twins...
    for pve they are simply destructive i think...but (at least for me) my 1st team is full and i don't wanna change it ;)

11. Makenshin

Makenshin New Member

Krut is the biggest problem. I m using him too but it would be better to nerf him. Even paper heroes are no match for this op beast

12. DonTello

DonTello Member

i agree with u...actually most of krut can oneshot my full tank unknown....

13. Dikz

Dikz New Member

Actually banshee and spooky is worth on the same team. If banshee got attacked, more than half the damage will be shared with spooky. Then as long as banshee is alive, spooky's health will never fall below 1k.
    So if banshee got attacked all spooky has to do is heal her while damage the enemy at the same time

14. IMCF

IMCF Member

Still look at the number for now.... might take a while until I can test them or find them in BoH top 50.

I think it's possible for Banshee to prevent being 1-shot by Krut. That passive to reduce damage from rock is no joke... and she can wear slime king on top of that as well. Along with some -dmg% from gears she can reduce more than half damage from Krut (not to mention part of that transfer to Spooky).

edit: There might be a nerf for them. But as state by above reply Spooky is immortal as long as Banshee still alive. So practically speaking you need to kill Banshee first but with extreme difficulty and Spooky can go heal Banshee up (or she heal herself by passive). Celes can deal with them though.... which make Celes more important in boh now.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2016
  15. edward

edward New Member

I always beat Krut if my the seal effect got proc. Once krut sealed , other heroes just rape him after rape the other (because for the first turn , he will use that 3rd skill , as long as the other didnt get around him , he is dead in the next turn)