1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested, PM NeoCHI.
    Dismiss Notice

Dragon Celestial 2 - stage 40 boss

Discussion in 'Dungeons & Events' started by KFCrispy, Aug 25, 2016.

1. KFCrispy

KFCrispy Active Member

any tips for a team that can take out the boss? I didn't study it hard yesterday when I got to it... knew it would wipe me out and sure enough, it 1-touch-kills my team. I don't have Celestial... what CC or other tactics can we use?

2. Halobender

Halobender Active Member

Stage 40 or stage 50?

3. IMCF

IMCF Member

Let it go for lord. It wil first use rolling attack and rotate that with another skill.

What you need to do:
    1. Grab all red potions on stage 39 (or you can do that on 40 too)
    2. Let lord tank the boss. If you're fast enough lord will only lose around 10hp for this stage.
    3. Watch the skill rotation and avoid getting hit.
    4. Burst down boss hp. How fast you can do that depend on the team you use.

4. Blueshin01

Blueshin01 Member

wats the lowest lv did you think to be able to finish stage 40?

currently just can finish up to stage 35.. my max lv is 18 5 star... and just have a standard equipment..

5. IMCF

IMCF Member

Can't answer you that... I don't think my gears are average lol.

Other factors will be:
    1. How much hp lord has at the start of 40?
    2. How is the preparation to fight the boss? (claim red potion beforehand, all heroes still alive)

The boss has no way of healing if there is no potion left around (blue potion can be left there to bait him), so it's only about you grinding his hp down. How fast can you do 2m damage?

6. BPDox

BPDox Active Member

Tip: Check his skills, I heard that Confusion causes him to take 30% more damage. Personally I'm following another strat, so it's blocking+brute force damage for me.

7. IMCF

IMCF Member

About confusion, I tested that on the first try using Cleo (after Nexon change it to 50 waves). The boss can resist it lol (that resistance buff again). So yea.... you need to deal with that as well. Cleo is a good choice btw since the boss is rock.

8. TerraP

TerraP Member

I cleared stage 40 once (yesterday) and failed today. Factors were, as IMCF mentioned: all heroes were alive and had full HP (partly due to me grabbing the potions), I had grace on and a full lord gauge. That way I was able to hellfire him twice, which went a long way towards taking him down.

Today, my Yeka died too early, and my lord gauge was empty. Don't even know the exact reasons anymore. But for me, preparation starts from stage 36...

My current line up is: Serendi, Raboff, Yeka, Lena, Krut. I might swap in Cleo for Serendi but am still undecided. Basically I chose to always have two balance heroes because of the movement buff. And I don't want to use a 2nd defense type hero, although a sufficiently strong Muz would be available.

9. IMCF

IMCF Member

My line up is 2 support type (mp bonus), 2 balance type (movement bonus, optional), and 1 very strong attack type (Belle Gillan Mu Lena Lee).

Belle on tank duty, Lee to snipe bomber mob and boss, Mu take care of bomber near lord, Gillan for heal and buff (plan to use him for disarm but end up doesn't need very much), and Lena as support fire.

So far clearing 40 consistently...

The good thing is you don't need grace for 40 boss. But you might need to use it on the way (like on 36). With 2 support it's easy to build gauge back up as well.

10. KFCrispy

KFCrispy Active Member

good tips. i am beating 40 now even with some mistakes. the key for me is keeping my Lee alive (who most people have worked on for guild raids). i can even keep Dolores in the line-up for the gold boost :)