1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested, PM NeoCHI.
    Dismiss Notice

[Gorgeous Winter] Deborah, and some Doujin Progress

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Akiya, Aug 3, 2016.

Tags:

Do you really want to see the Doujin?

1. Sure

17 vote(s)
    94.4%
  2. Nope

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  1. Akiya

Akiya Active Member

20160804_061456.jpg
    "Thank you, so much Lord.. I can't remember the last time I got this from a man like you."

Oh my goodness, Deboraaaaa- *fanboying skipped*

Yo, Its Aki again with his really lewd intro. And yea, here's our gorgeous and beautiful Magician in her winter outfit. Well I know it's summer now (actually it's winter in the south) but I dont care. I just want to draw it. If you want to know, I was drawing it when my teacher is still giving his lecture to the class. Yeah, I know I'm a terrible student. But it doesnt matter now.

Oh, and talking about drawing. There's something I wanna to tell you about the doujin I've announced in another thread. Yep, It's still developed, and we're almost there. Althought It is a short one, I still need sometimes to finish it because of my activities in school. 20160804_061728.jpg

I hate when my syndromes come. Blank space syndrome, blank panel syndrome, blank bubble syndrom, or even blank PAGE syndrome.

I think it's the end for now. Thanks for watchi- i mean reading. And I'll see you next time!

NOTE : There's no fanfic extra for now. Just for now.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
  2. Hiriji

Hiriji New Member

Your artwork has too much clothes comparing to the game's originals

Ultrum likes this.
  3. Akiya

Akiya Active Member

Hiri-jii want to see some sexy gals? If you want, just let me know. I'll draw it gladly. JK.

4. Fantasy5674

Fantasy5674 Member

Nice work! :)

Definitely more sexy ones please :p