1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested, PM NeoCHI.
    Dismiss Notice

Guidelines for Threads. Please read before posting.

Discussion in 'Team, Heroes & Equipment' started by Geraldo, Mar 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geraldo

Geraldo G

Some helpful points in asking for team build tips to ensure you get an answer or reply:

1) Avoid general questions. Introduce yourself and the issue you want help with a little.
    Never just say: Help me build a team please.

!!!--> Instead, be specific as possible.
    Example 1: Help me build a player versus enemy (PVE) team. Im F2P and have been playing for 3 days.
    Example 2: Im building a pve team which can also be used for pvp. Im semi F2P, just bought a starter pack and have been on this game for 2 weeks.

2) State where you are in-game, what dungeons you are having difficulty with, or what are your goals for asking your team build. Note if you have time constraints or other personal issues.

!!!--> Give us an idea where you are.
    Example 1: Help me build a PVE team. Im F2P and have been playing for 3 days. I am currently stuck in foose and having difficulty going around the swamp.
    Example 2: Im building a pve team which can also be used for pvp......I don't have much time to play everyday, just around an hour or two daily. Im currently at Vulcan map.

3) Give us your available roster or which heroes you plan on getting soon. If its a general end-game type of party, kindly read other's posts first as there are a lot of inputs on end-game heroes already.

!!!--> Provide data about your available heroes (it doesnt have to be very detailed or too long, people who are lazy won't bother reading it if its past a page)
    Example 1: Help me build a PVE team.......These are my available heroes: A, B, C, D, E...My main team right now is A, C, D, E, and Z.
    Example 2: Im building a pve team which can also be used for pve......Im currently in Vulcan map with these heroes: A, B, C...My main team is ...and plan on getting Q soon.

4) Finally, top it off with a question if you need more specific help. Say your ideas in case you might need some correction on misconceptions about a hero.

!!!--> Give us an idea of what YOU think.
    Example 1: Help me build a PVE team.......My main team right now is A, C, D, E, and Z. I feel that C is very squishy, even if I built him on full armor. Should I keep him? Z has only 3 moves so I also want to replace him. It would be great if I could keep A as she is my favorite character.
    Example 2: Im building a pve team which.......I don't like H so I prefer you don't include him. Are there particular heroes which are worth getting past this map and build on them? Im leaning more with K and X in my main.

5) No Bug reports. If you find any Bug or think you found one report it either with the ingame function or use the official Forum. Make sure to send along a screenshot cause they will ask for one in most cases. Here the link to the official Forum: https://m.nexon.com/forum/board/30-Known-issues-&-bugs

Reminder: The more relevant information you give and significant questions you ask, the better your chances of getting replies. Some people take time to read your posts, so in respect for their time, do your part and give them the idea that you are trying your best too.

Last edited: May 31, 2016
    Akura and FantomSin like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.