1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested, PM NeoCHI.
    Dismiss Notice

Help for Team build

Discussion in 'Team, Heroes & Equipment' started by giiin, Dec 30, 2016.

1. giiin

giiin New Member

Hi,

I've been playing FWT for a while now, however im still not sure on who to use or how to create a balanced or good team for PVE and PVP. I want to chose from Chenny , Muz, Deimos, Krut, Unknown, Ragna, Belle, Celes, Phantom, Evan.

or if you have a better char build please assist me in choosing the best team or char to get.

2. BPDox

BPDox Active Member

How far along are you in the world map? Are you in a guild? What's your Lord level? What's the strongest PVP team (whether DB or BOH) you have, and what's the BP like?

Need to know all these for better suggestions.

Among those you mentioned, most are pretty decent, except maybe Unknown. Not that he's weak, but that he has less uses overall. What he can do, most other heroes can do as well, and either do it better or have more other uses. Eg. stun. Evan can stun from further away, higher chance, and bigger area as well (though he needs to be 3 tiles away). Chenny is also pretty good, just a little short on range.

Get Lee once you can. He's a great boss killer, and very important for guild raids. Valk as well, pretty much the best tank right now.

For PVE, once you get enough equips it won't be a problem. I'll suggest Cel, Belle, Krut/Muz, then play around with the other 2.

For PVP, it depends a lot on what heroes are popular at the moment. Eg. Some time ago scissors heroes like Lee and Lena were dominating, so no one tried playing paper heroes. Then Muz and Krut were released, scissors had no hope of winning. Then Nexon started releasing all these powerful paper heroes like Raizel and Rachel so the rock heroes got less popular... More recently, Deimos was on everyone's team, so you need to have anti-Deimos heroes (eg. Cel to seal him). Then Nexon changed his skills and he became a lot less useful, so you don't need specific anti-Deimos heroes anymore. Right now, Rachel/Twins/Jin K (the dude) are quite popular.

Also, map is important. Eg. on lava map (last week's) and square map (where there's nothing at all), the AOE and melee heroes do very well. 4 bridges map and corridor map (long lane, water/swamp to the sides), long-ranged heroes do well.

3. giiin

giiin New Member

thanks for the reply, im currently at lord lvl 68, moon island 11-2, i seldom play pvp and just build a random team for tod(until55only :( ) and db(i can only go as far as s6) right now im using krut muz chenny belle deimos as my main. im planning on getting lee and klein however they are so damn tough! arrgh im finally getting serious in this game that i just find out that im weak bahahaha

4. BPDox

BPDox Active Member

Yeah, that team should serve you pretty well in PVE for now. You will need to get a disabler though, helps with controlling crowds. That becomes important in TOD hard. Gillan is a pretty good bet, he disarms and heals.

PVP - try your best, it's one of the bigger sources of crystals (very important if you are a free player). Also, more energy for farming or doing other stuff. Even if you can't win your fights, you will become more familiar with the heroes and get better at using/countering them. The diamonds are great too, convert set items to the pieces you want.

DB - If you have enough heroes, you can do the Hellfire trick. Put a weak hero in your 4th slot. Start the fight, use Hellfire, then move the hero as close to the enemy as possible. Let the enemy team's 1st slot hero kill him. Then repeat with other heroes, this will slowly wear down the enemy team. Obviously, if the enemy slot 1 is Cel or any other healers, this will not work. Eventually, when your team is strong enough, Grace works better. If you have at least 65% def on your heroes, with Grace on it's near 100% damage reduction, so you essentially get 2 turns of no damage.

Farming - Yeah it's tough. I had to do a lot of my gene farming manually as well.