1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested, PM NeoCHI.
    Dismiss Notice

"How to become popular?" (Part 1) -by Rage-

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by ForgottenOne, Apr 23, 2016.

Should i continue writing this fanfic?

1. Yes, the plot is ok and you should continue what you are doing

2. No, the plot is boring and you should switch to something else

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. ForgottenOne

ForgottenOne Member

Rage - the Gunner, was walking around in circle, questioning himself: "How to become popular?" as he always do when he is out of combat. He then came accross Gillan, who was making some weird experiments as usual. Out of whim, he asked Gillan the question. Gillan then answered: "It's easy, just use this love potion on everyone and you will be popular". Rage, as suspicious as he was, took the potion, thinking: "Will this really work?" and walked away. Gillan, after seeing Rage disappear from his sight, mumble to himself: "Right when i need a specimen. Just as planned..."
    Afterwards, Rage saw Shu Shu as she was maintaining her weapon. "Should i test this here?" - Rage thought to himself. Rage then greeted Shu Shu and suddenly, pour the potion on Shu Shu. She then responsed his actions with: "Hey, what are you doing?". Rage thought: "As expected, this don't work." and said to Shu Shu: "Sorry, it was just a prank bro (sorry, i just wanna add some memes)." But, Shu Shu's answer was unexpected to him: "It's fine. But you will have to go on a date with me, as compensation". "It worked?!?", Rage thought to himself in surprise...

Will Rage ever become popular? Will this thread get more memes? Find out in the next episode of "How to become popular?" -by Rage-

Roudy likes this.
  2. DarkSoul

DarkSoul Active Member

Now the important questions are,
    A. When will Rage meet his bro and comrade, Kai, during this journey to popularity?
    B. When will Persona-sensei step in to grace our poor heroes with his infinite wisdom?

3. ForgottenOne

ForgottenOne Member

Thx you all for the support. Part 2 is now here, sorry for all the waiting.

4. Akiya

Akiya Active Member

Haaaaaa... Haaaaaaaahh... I cant stop smiling.. Seriously, Help... This is so cute. But it was so sudden and short..

P.S. I saw Gillan trying to make an instant-death potion. Maybe because Rage took Shu Shu away.