1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested, PM NeoCHI.
    Dismiss Notice

June Development Team Q&A

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by DarkSoul, Jun 27, 2016.

1. DarkSoul

DarkSoul Active Member

Hello, this is Fantasy War Tactics Development team.

We realized that many of you have been playing guild-raid dungeons after the guild-raid update. To thank for all your participation and interest towards guild-raid, we have set guild-raid stabilization as our top development priority in the past two weeks. We also do understand that there were quite a number of errors and bugs after the update. We deeply apologize for all the inconvenience.

We appreciate your feedback and suggestions in various directions on guild raid – Dark Fortress after the update. Moreover, we would like to have a short Q&A section based on those suggestions and feedback and we hope that through this Q&A section, some of your questions can be answered in a positive way.

Again, we appreciate for all your interest towards the guild-raid and will try our best to heed to your suggestions to continuously improve the game.

Suggestion1. The amount of crystals consumed upon swapping set items is too much. Could it be gold instead, or could there be an event that lets you swap set items without having to use crystals?
    As we have been receiving numerous suggestions on crystals consumption upon swapping set items, we are going through a series of discussions and consideration to improve the current system.
    For now, we will have an event that lets you swap set items free of crystal consumption in the near future.

Suggestion2. Is there any chance for 100% gene fragment drop rate event from Dimensional Breakthrough?
    Yes, we are planning to have the 100% gene fragment drop rate event from Dimensional Breakthrough in July. Please stay tuned!

Suggestion3. I want to recruit Krut! Could the Lost Island Krut come back?
    Krut is one of development team’s favorite heroes, too!
    We understand that there are quite a number of lords who missed Krut’s Lost Island. We will try to open up Krut’s Lost Island again some time in the near future.

Suggestion4. The amount of resources you get from the laboratory is too little!
    We are fully aware of the insufficient amount of resources available from the laboratory and will try our best to improve the lab based on your suggestions.

Suggestion5. Hero balance update is necessary.
    Similar to any other RPG, Fantasy War tactics will also have continuous improvements and balance updates on its heroes.

Suggestion6. A means of communication between guild members is necessary
    We definitely understand your concern. A means of communication between guild members is quite critical, so that according strategies and tactics for each boss dungeon can be shared between guild members. Even though there currently is a guild chat function, it does not fully deliver the communication purposes as it doesn’t save chats from the past. We haven’t really figured out about the exact format of guild communication means, but we will try to introduce such means in the very near future.

Suggesion7. Guild raid is getting too stressful!
    Currently, maximum of 5 play counts is available for guild-raid while 3 of them are free of charge and 2 of them can be replenished with crystals.
    We are planning to provide as many Keys of Darkness as possible in July, as an apology for the numerous errors and bugs after the guild-raid update. Moreover, we are planning to lower the amount of crystals required to replenish the additional guild-raid play counts in the future.

Suggestion8. Need a function to change guild mercenary after entering a guild-raid dungeon.
    Guild-raid has been systematically structured to deduct one play count upon entering a dungeon. Unfortunately so, guild-raid mercenary cannot be changed after entering a dungeon.
    We admit that we did not provide enough notifications when choosing a guild-raid mercenary. We will try to add a caution window after choosing a guild-raid mercenary or before entering a dungeon to provide a clear notification.

Suggestion9. Please give us a clear explanation on guild-raid rankings
    We might have caused confusion in guild-raid ranking percentiles due to a lack of clear explanation. We will expand the guild-raid ranking percentiles so that all the participants will be included and can claim the according rewards.

We have been getting various suggestions and feedback on guild-raid update other than those specified above, but going over them one by one through Q&A presents a bit of difficulty. We ask your kind understanding that we are taking reference to each suggestion we get when it comes to development.

All the contents of Fantasy War Tactics including guild-raid will be updated through continuous improvements. We appreciate for all your concerns, interest, and criticisms towards our game and try our best to meet up your expectations.

Thank you

2. Keibs

Keibs New Member

I have some suggestions:

1. What about diamonds? I have duplicate set items and I want to use them but BoH only gives 100 diamonds weekly, which is not enough to even convert a 1* set piece.

2. Modify potential 10x should guarantee at least 1 orange potential, I got all normal potential last time I rolled 10x.

3. SilkHawk

SilkHawk Member

Nexon doesn't read here... I like both suggestions, but you should post them either on Nexon's forum, or on their Facebook page;)

4. DarkSoul

DarkSoul Active Member

As SilkHawk has already stated, these forums are not official forums. Its an unofficial discussion board managed by fans. Nexon wont read here. You would be better off posting suggestions elsewhere, on their facebook or the official nexon forums.

Nonetheless, the point of the diamond scarcity is to encourage people to buy packages that have diamonds in them. They'll surely add more ways to get diamonds freely eventually, but it wont be anytime soon I'd imagine.

Keibs likes this.
  5. Keibs

Keibs New Member

About purchasing, $100 crystal only gives 200 diamonds. 2* alone requires 170+.

6. ~ZA~

~ZA~ New Member

Guild raid is kinda boring. 3x auto function. You should make it 1 raid for every member of guild only and 3 or more guild members can participate.

7. Venevolence

Venevolence Active Member

I really dislike the "only-auto" feature in guild raids. My heroes only use 3rd and 2nd skills, and rarely 1st. In most cases, the first skill can be very viable for guild raids, and I'm disappointed that we can't strategically use our skills or move into certain beneficial tiles like Thursday's raid (preventing +dmg if on normal tiles); making us favor a limited amount of heroes more than others at the moment.

8. DarkSoul

DarkSoul Active Member

Just incase there is some misunderstanding, "I" can't do anything. No one on this forum has the authority to make those decisions. This is a fanmade forum for the game. This is not the official forums. Neither the other mods nor I are affiliated in any way, shape or form with Nexon and thus we hold no sway over their decisions.

9. SilkHawk

SilkHawk Member

I think I get why people answer here to these kind of things (maybe:))... first post by DarkSoul might look like it is him speaking in first person, but that's just because he did a "copy-and-paste" from Nexon's official announcement, not because HE is "Fantasy War Tactics Development team", lol.

Maybe it could be a good idea to put in something to clearly indicate that it's a quote, not a direct statement, for this kind of things for the future @DarkSoul, to avoid misunderstandings with relatively new people.