1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested, PM NeoCHI.
    Dismiss Notice

Krut farming - what you get per energy

Discussion in 'Dungeons & Events' started by KFCrispy, May 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KFCrispy

KFCrispy Active Member

anyone come up with an Auto team for Krut 5?

i made a manual-win team using Lena, Jack, Mu, Muzaka, and Rage. since he hasn't attacked, i'm not sure how much damage he does lol

Last edited: May 11, 2016
  2. Noirach

Noirach Member

Auto team... Nope... I myself having issues to manual him. He is so tanky and the minions kill me fast *^*...

And his damage... the moment my disarm doesn't proc, he will literally eat my team members in 1 tile proximity in 1 hit. Only my Jack survived the blow.

Though how many genes does he gives for stage 5? I've been getting around 14 genes for Stage 4 here.

3. Nonkun3108

Nonkun3108 Active Member

He have 46k attack, when i try auto he can finish my lena in 2 turn

4. CriticalThinker

CriticalThinker Member

Stage 5 is 20+, though I've gotten under 20. I stuck with 4, as I can completely auto it.

5. BPDox

BPDox Active Member

Hi guys. Since I can't auto Krut 5 yet, I thought I'll check out how efficient each of the other stages are. Unfortunately since genes are given in varying amounts (and I still don't know the max given for each stage) I can only check efficiency based on gold and hero/lord XP. I assume Krut-5 gives the most max genes, but again, it's a variable, so I'd say how fast you get them is more due to luck than which stage you choose.

Refer to the yellow columns (bigger numbers = more efficient = better).

EDIT: Thanks Moigle for the help on getting the pic up!
    [​IMG]

For those who can't view:
    Gold farming: No questions, Krut-5 is highest. The higher the stage, the more the gold.
    Hero XP: Surprisingly, Krut-3 (497.5 HXP/energy) gives the most by a large margin. Next is Krut-4 (461.85) then Krut-5 (455).
    Lord XP: Krut-2 is the highest at 2.6 HXP/energy. Krut-3 (2.58) and Krut-4 (2.57) are next. Krut-1 and 5 tie at 2.5. TBH though, the difference is so little (and I doubt many of us are that concerned with Lord XP) that I don't think there's much of an point to choose.

Conclusion? If you're looking more for convenience in farming Krut and don't mind the possibility of getting him later, Krut-3 or 4 is probably better than insisting on farming Krut-5.

Personally, Krut-4 it is for me, since I also need the gold lol. Hope you found this useful!

Last edited: May 13, 2016
  6. Nonkun3108

Nonkun3108 Active Member

the exact number is 18 ~24

7. BPDox

BPDox Active Member

I'm also stuck with autoing stage 4. :(

Anyway, I just ran the figures, and Krut-3 and 4 give better hero XP for the energy spent. Think I'd rather go slower and level some of my weaker heroes at the same time. It's a 2-week event, no real hurry.

8. Darren_at_six

Darren_at_six New Member

Well my team can kill him manual in one turn, jack muz Lena chenny nox but I'm thinking if you put nox and chenny on the minion flanks then Lena jack and muz should auto in 3 turns

9. Geraldo

Geraldo G

Honestly Stage 5 costs too much energy... but if you really want that... get 2 papers to keep the ninjas busy and 3 destroyers for krut shouldnt be that hard

10. Alluka

Alluka New Member

can be auto with chenny muzaka, lena, jack, seira or any attacker that can does over 100k dmg to him. , while chenny killing left side of the ninja and muzaka right side . I'm letting lena, jack ,seira to do the killing on krut... haven fail in auto yet so far :d

11. KFCrispy

KFCrispy Active Member

auto battle vs Krut 5 is challenging.
    1. First turn is wasted by 2 of your characters to walk to on the ATK and DEF tiles.
    2. he 1-hit-KO's characters
    3. his 3rd skill has a chance to immobilize guys, so if he gets between your guys so that 2 short-range targets (like Jack) are 2 tiles away, they are useless for a while. this can be a common issue since your 5th slot character is likely to walk to his side to attack, and he will space himself 2 tiles from both the 5th character and your 4th to use his 3rd skill.
    4. if you have aggro on the 1st/2nd slots, he may go help kill one of them faster (does a lot of dmg) and let in all the minions

iPulzzz likes this.
  12. Halobender

Halobender Active Member

There's two issues with autoing him that almost makes it not worth it unless you absolutely have something else better to do at the time:

1. It takes a lot of time for the horde of adds to take their turn if you can't burn Krut down in one turn. You can almost manual the stage twice in the time it takes for the game to auto one turn.

2. In stage 5, Krut gains 24% HP back on his 2nd turn (assuming he attacks with his 2nd skill) and then gains >50% damage reduction on turn 3. (Which he had turn 1 as well). So, if you weren't able to auto him down in 2 turns, you generally find yourself in a pretty big pickle come turn 3.

3. It's a waste of exp to auto 5 seeing as you'll probably have to use your strongest heroes just to get it done and chances are they don't need the exp.

iPulzzz likes this.
  13. JenDi

JenDi Member

auto team? my auto team was Belle at first and fruel at 2nd <<< any hero u put on those 2 theyre just mob disrtactions. then the last 3. LENA JACK MOMO for me since his my best attacker. but any paper or rock dps will do.. can manage to auto and fnshed it and round 3. dunno for more better plans do

14. ArtemisiA

ArtemisiA New Member

Just try manual with Carro (5*-50), Jack (maxed), Lena (maxed), Rage (5*-47) and 1 more heroes. Killed Krut in 1 turn only, noneed to activate lord skill.

15. KeVoltage

KeVoltage Member

The boss hits very hard, so you'll need strong heroes and "Grace" to survive his attacks,
    you can also use (at least 2) long-range heroes (one on each side) to block the way of thoses assassins and still hitting Kruta, thoses assassins will block each other so don't worry about them.
    The boss is immune to stun, Charm & Sleep, wich gives Yekaterina (merc) much lesser use
    (She still can be used to Disarm, but the ROI wouldn't be worth it).
    Since he isn't immune to Disarm and Confusion; I recommend using Raboff over Gillan
    (2 turn Disarm, being a paper type and even reduce incoming attacks from Rock types).
    Even if confusion is not very usefull (and wise?), it will prevent Kruta to heal from his secund skill, I recommend using Nox over Cleo for his Range (as they are both not bulky enough). Be carefull though that he will use his strongest skill multiple times.

Now for some heroes:
    - Jack: Is a must have, shredding his life very fast and as a tank sponge multiple hits, using a secund Jack will (almost) guarantue victory.
    - Lena: Extremely usefull if used with the same role as Jack (as dealing % dam and weaken Krut).
    - Carrot: Looks more like a trap: She deals reasonable dammage and reduce Def, but she is way too squishy to survive thoses assassins (even under Grace or maybe I'm just too weak :/ ).
    - Bearman: Not a good choice; He's a scissor and lack 2 extra movements to save your pals from death.
    - Serendi: Not reliable enough; she isn't strong enough to deals massive damages, her first skill can reduce hiis movements preventing from immobilizing and her secund skill won't heal enough to live another turn.
    - Raboff: Extremely usefull; his third skill Disarm for two turns and his passive even reduce damages from Rock type.
    - Gillan: Very usefull and fit around the same role as Raboff.
    - Tao: On the bench; Her role will be mainly lowering Krut'd Def (in order to live a bit longer), but as a scissor type she will most surely die on the first hit, so it's better to take her as a merc, but again, you'll only think of her her when you'll run out of Lena and Jacks merc.
    - Azrael: His secund skill will fill the same role as Tao, and has better chances of surviving (I haven't tested him out yet).

At last, I made some vids of how I beated Krut on stage 5:
    With Grace
    Without Grace

Hope it was usefull ;)

16. Geraldo

Geraldo G

Honestly, manual is much faster than any auto team.

Made this for fun. First with Hellfire, second with Lena/Jack merc (you can use those in the turns while hf filling up)

17. Moigle

Moigle Member

[​IMG]
    let me fix that for you :)

Geraldo likes this.
  18. SilkHawk

SilkHawk Member

I'm doing it on manual, with Carrot, Lena, Seira, Lee, Jack... everybody piles his 3rd on Krut, from the side, and Jack never got to play, as Krut dies reliably on Lee's turn:)... which is why I switched in my own Krut in place of Jack, once acquired, to level him. Quite faster than trying to auto. Also tried with a 4* Ian in Carrot's place, and that worked even better (better def reduction, additional weakening) - I think I'll now go back to raising Ian to 5*, lol. I think that any strong paper DPS would do in place of Seira, for those who don't have her.

19. chenchenlord

chenchenlord New Member

sooooooo i got krur 3*.. aaannnnnddddddddddddd.. QUITE STRONK !

20. Geraldo

Geraldo G

Grats!

Earlier today.... [​IMG]

chenchenlord likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.