1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested, PM NeoCHI.
    Dismiss Notice

Mobile games

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Zellua, May 16, 2016.

1. Zellua

Zellua Active Member

Welp, now that I have finished all story content and 5-starred nearly every hero, I'm looking for new mobile games to waste my life on (FWT will be limited to casual farming except for events after I'm done with Krut).

These are the games I have played:
    • Kritika
    • Summoner's War
    • Chain Chronicle
    • Iruna Online
    • Superstar SMtown
    • The World Ends With You (mobile version)
    • Happy Mall Story
    • Plague Inc
    • God of Light
    • Smash Hit
    • Robot Unicorn Attack 2
    • A go app
    Graphics-wise I prefer games with anime-inspired/dreamy/cute visuals. RPGs are my main thing, though I'm open to almost any kind of game that isn't horror or dating sims.

2. Akiya

Akiya Active Member

Chain Chronicle!! Ah, i miss that one. And also, my Frau :(

This game has a nice gameplay and interesting stories. I never can stop smiling when I read Kate's Story.

iPulzzz likes this.
  3. iPulzzz

iPulzzz Member

I only play summoners war and FWT for now.. Might not have picked FWT up if GCC is still running.. Rip..

I think if I ever drop any of those two, I'll be playing games on emulator apps instead.. Much easier on the wallet, no need for Internet connection, also no bullshit gacha system lol

4. Kyrial

Kyrial Member

if you're a fan and you'Re into causal gaming i can totally recommand:

Final Fantasy Record Keeper (for myself as a fulltime FF-Fan, a game full of nostalgie)
    if you're into hardcore p2w or like to compare yourself vs all these wallet-warriors check out: Heavenstrike Rivals (awesome art-style. super nice tactic game and the story isnt that bad either)

there are a few more, dragon knights and dragon rivals bullet shooter also i enjoyed Deadman's Cross (careful, hardcore p2w)....but at first i would recommand the 2 above ^^

Zellua likes this.
  5. Geraldo

Geraldo G

6. Kyrial

Kyrial Member

7. Zellua

Zellua Active Member

Whoa, thanks for the suggestions! :D

8. Geraldo

Geraldo G

just found a gameplay vid - looks like this could heal my fwt addiction....

9. DarkSoul

DarkSoul Active Member

You could try some other Gamevil games like Monster Warlord and Spirit Stones, though since you've played Kritika, I'm guessing that you're already familiar with the level of P2W that gamevil has in their games...I was top 200 in Monster Warlord as a free player, but that required a huge time investment, dating back to the year it first launched, and damn newbies started catching up fast, even free players, let alone the cashers. Lv70-80 new players, literally guys that showed up out of nowhere, began to be able to challenge lv300+ me LOL.

Well, leaving Monster Warlord aside, Spirit Stones can be a slightly more extravagant form of puzzle type games such as connect 4 or bejeweled or something. With some sort of "card collection" based aspect in it (not really TCG, there was no trade as I recall). Its fine for killing some time.
    Personally....And this is entirely my own personal opinion, but I find it meh. I never really liked the final fantasy games too much though. As a mobile game, I'm not sure how it'll measure up to the storylines of some of the main series games. Hopefully it lives up to the hype. :s Didn't find a lot about the storyline when I searched earlier.

iPulzzz likes this.
  10. Kyrial

Kyrial Member

witchcraft, heretic!
    burn him! put him on a stake!
    down with all evil!

11. DarkSoul

DarkSoul Active Member

I LOVE THE STORYLINES THOUGH! I PLAYED MANY OF THEM FOR THE STORYLINE! Pls don't hurt me! D:

12. Akiya

Akiya Active Member

Hm so many FF here. I only played Dissidia 012 on Emulator. That was Fun. And also, Mevius FF. The graphic kill my eyes, so I dumpit after 1 day.

Am I the only one who played Ensemble Stars?

13. Zellua

Zellua Active Member

I started Kritika when Shadow Mage was the latest class and played till shortly after Awakening was introduced. I tried going back to it a while ago and my decent (back then) shadow mage seemed like wet paper compared to a lot of people lel.

14. Topaz12

Topaz12 Active Member

I recently started playing this rpg called Gacha World... it's pretty simple but fun.