1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested, PM NeoCHI.
    Dismiss Notice

Need Help with September TOD, Floor 55 (Boss)

Discussion in 'Dungeons & Events' started by uribo08, Sep 15, 2016.

1. uribo08

uribo08 New Member

I have tried several times but the boss keeps kickin' my butt!

My party is as follows:

Chris, 5*, Lvl 24, Max skills
    Kai, 5*, Lvl 18, Max skills
    Muzaka, 5* Lvl 22, Skill 1 lvl 5, skill 2 lvl 3, skill 3 lvl 2, passive skill lvl 3
    Raskreia, 5* Lvl 18, Skill 1 lvl 6, skill 2 lvl 6, skill 3 lvl 7, passive skill lvl 4
    Deborah, 5* Lvl 23, Skill 1 lvl 7, skill 2 lvl 8, skill 3 lvl 9, passive skill lvl 3

Anything I need to change with my party? I also have 5* Ian lvl 1 with max skills and 5* Valkyrie lvl 2 with skill 1 & 2 lvl 7 and skill 3 and passive skill at lvl 8.

Any help / strategy is greatly appreciated!

2. IMCF

IMCF Member

Have you been using any guide?

I don't know if this will help you or not. This is how you beat it with relatively strong team (grace and go full offensive).

Good heroes to use here are Jack and Lena who can do hp% attack. I'm not suggesting you to recruit and raise him(or her) up. You can get some strong Jack/Lena merc instead and let them help you beat it.

Another classic option is for you to go grab defense tiles first. But boss die fast enough unless your team really have low damage output.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2016
    uribo08 likes this.
  3. uribo08

uribo08 New Member

Thanks for the tip, IMCF! I was finally able to beat floor 55 after using a Jack merc. Now on to levelling up before I take on the next floors!