1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested, PM NeoCHI.
    Dismiss Notice

Noblesse event and other events.

Discussion in 'Dungeons & Events' started by Penetrator, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Penetrator

Penetrator New Member

There is a large amount of heroes and event items inaccessible to newer accounts such as mine, for instance I had the ability to buy Muzaka's red soul gears but not to acctually obtain him....
    Will there ever be another Noblesse event?
    With that, will we be able to get Reina, Deimos and other event only characters/equipments?
    Also I have 958 genes of Banshee, is there a way to get her if you don't release the event or are the gens useless like general genes(once you're maxed on general heroes).

2. Xalgn

Xalgn New Member

If there will be another Noblesse event, it will most likely be posted on the FWT Facebook page.
    Other characters will probably come back again in a couple of months, and there isn't another way to get her unless they release the character again. As for the equipment, it all comes back when the characters do.
    As for now, I'd recommend maxing out Krut and getting Chenny before they leave.

3. Topaz12

Topaz12 Active Member

1. There's no way of knowing if Noblesse will come back, since the heroes aren't made by Nexon
    2. There will PROBABLY be Reina island sometime, especially since Krut island came back. I figure Deimos will be back too, but it is up to Nexon
    3. I'm not sure what you are asking, but if you have maxed Banshee then the extra genes are useless.

4. yeskevz

yeskevz New Member

We need a reply from nexon. Why put strategical advantages for these characters when new players can't obtain them? It is reasonable for the noblesse and blazblue heroes to be unavailable in the future since new deals have to be made but other event characters like the twins have a lot of business opportunity. Otherwise free characters (not just their equipment like krut and rachel) can be sold in the future. Since a lot of players have witnessed how powerful they can be or they must envy others who have them they will definitely wad out some cash to get these heroes if they ever get to be available again