1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested, PM NeoCHI.
    Dismiss Notice

Rise up for the challenge or burn to the ground?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CreakySiren, May 6, 2016.

1. CreakySiren

CreakySiren Active Member

Alright, ladies and gentlegiants, time for some real talk.

By now i have gathered a little bit of hype for me getting a "mod" on the forums, but honestly... am i qualified for that? I am willing to be co-operative, supportive and helpful as much as i can, but if i want to actually consider myself becoming a mod, i feel like i can't do it without your criticizm.
    So, i want you, the ones who took time out of their lives to read this post, remember every little thing i've done in this forum, gather up and opinion, and nitpick on why and/or if i should be a mod. I will read every comment, and i guess we'll come to a conclusion on our own. Don't hold back, say everything you feel i did was wrong or right at some point, and i'll be happy to know how people feel about me :)

(#MakeFWTGreatAgain is my catchphrase, i guess? XD )

saintcharity likes this.
  2. Akiya

Akiya Active Member

Hm.. Its hard to critic someone. But Challenge accepted.

If you wan a critic, or rather a flame from meh. You will got it.
    Maybe its a liltle thing. But dont take it offensive, please. Its just an opinion.

You should to give.. erm.. somesort of.. what do you call it? Clause and main clause? Wel, i'll give an example.

When someone need your opinion, dont make it too simple like, "Nice! I Like it. -end-"

But it will be more helpfull if you can tell why you like so. like, "Cool! I like it. He looks cool when he is no shirt. But his neck is kinda to long :v" (random line. Dont judge me.)

or maybe in other case.
    "No! Just dont, use him, on your main team." is that crap help? People will be have a lot of 'why' in their mind.

But, you should make it like this. "No! Dont use him because..." That will be more helpful and wont make a dead end to conversation. Coz people will say, "Hmm.. Maybe you are right. But.. how about.." untill he can completely understand. Thats why the forum is exist.

Well, i think thats all. I hope this can help you. If you become a mod next time, hope you can do your best and bring back our forum to its golden age again. Good Luck!

3. CreakySiren

So, give a wider explanation and understanding of my opinions, gotcha. Also, "Golden Age"? While my catchphrase does kinda promote that thinking, i wouldn't say that FWT forums dropped down to a separate age. Though it will be hard without Geraldo.

4. Akiya

Akiya Active Member

Lol, Golden Age is when high human live, (or was it another age. I forgot.)

And yeah. It was hard without G although he is still here.

5. Darren_at_six

Darren_at_six New Member

Change your name to Geraldo the 2nd and off you go! Make fwt great again lol

6. CreakySiren

You're telling me i'm a clone of Geraldo? :p

7. Darren_at_six

Darren_at_six New Member

I'm telling you to be a clone!