1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested, PM NeoCHI.
    Dismiss Notice

Second Week of June, Black Coocoo Capsules Announcements with New Sets!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by DarkSoul, Jun 8, 2016.

1. DarkSoul

DarkSoul Active Member

[​IMG]

Taking RPG to the Next Level #SRPG
    Greetings Lords, this is Fantasy War Tactics Support Team!

We are here to announce Black Coocoo Equipment Capsules in the second week of June.
    Please refer below for further details.

[Second Week of June, Black Coocoo Capsules Announcements]
    ※ What is Black Coocoo?
    Black Coocoo is a special equipment capsule that has a higher possibility of drawing powerful set items.

▶ Black Coocoo Available Period: 06. 09 (Thurs.) 14:00 – 06. 16(Thurs.) 13:59

▶Guaranteed at least one set item from 10x Black Coocoo event!
    Event Period: 2016. 06. 02 (Thurs.) after maintenance – 2016. 06. 30 (Thurs.) before maintenance

▶ Black Coocoo Available at: Available at in-game store during the period specified above.
    ▶ Types of Black Coocoo Capsules: 1-star~5-star black equipment capsules
    ▶ Types of Equipment Available from Capsules
    ※ The Noblesse set equipment will also be available from the capsules including the following set items.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Thank you

2. Halobender

Halobender Active Member

Wow. 4* SS Magical Marksmen must be Nexon's answer the to the Jenny/Klein issues in BoH.

-_-

3. DarkSoul

DarkSoul Active Member

4* SS is Devil Knight, and yes, its an easy way for them to address Jenny/Klein. Now they can just go "Well, sure they're strong, but you can just use this set...oh? dont have it? Buy it!"
    5* SS Magical Marksman has nothing to do with Jenny/Klein. it isnt restricted to aoe, its just for long range. That means someone like Lee or Fruel would adore having that set since it skyrockets their crit rate, while also raising their damage (since when do they ever fight in close range?)

4. KeVoltage

KeVoltage Member

Quite ironic; instead of fixing Klein & Jenny overpowerness, they release sets as a "patch" for them.
    The "Magical Marksman" set will be completely useless for Guild battles (if it is still a forced auto-battle).
    The "Calm Guide" set can make Cleo more replaceable than before.
    The "Slime King" set made almost every Attack-type characters unuseable, now every characters who hits two ennemies or more will become (much) less useable

5. Halobender

Halobender Active Member

To be fair, they can't really nerf Jenny because she then loses all viability in PvE. Making anti hero gear is really the only way Nexon can go about this without completely ruining some heroes for everyone.

I know the day Nexon nerfs a hero because they're too strong in top 100 PvP is the day I stop playing this game.

Currently, in the tier I usually cash in at which is anywhere between 0 participation (lol) and 2%, these characters don't have the OP issues. I really don't BoH that often, usually just enough to get a few extra gems - I assume my contemporaries are in the same boat. I don't feel the need to beat my face into AI controlled 'PvP'.

Anyways, just my 2 cents worth.