1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested, PM NeoCHI.
    Dismiss Notice

So about the gold shop (as a noob)

Discussion in 'Dungeons & Events' started by Fearfire, Aug 20, 2016.

1. Fearfire

Fearfire New Member

Okay so im poor (imo and im sure others i think?) Sitting on 2m and ive been getting gold from medal event daily. Oh and its been 22 days since start just to get a feel of where im at full 4* i can get past 30 in the event (manually *sadness*) no auto sooo should i be just getting the the 3* pack everytime or should i get the 1*set 3 times or 2 prbly 2 actually....ANYWAY one more thing should i bother with daily buy one 50k per buy i mean since it gives mana crystals or just not bother?

2. Capella

Capella Member

i suggest dont buy~ :)

play patiently, no need to rush on this game

3. Blueshin01

Blueshin01 Member

better wait until you can get +10

Last edited: Aug 26, 2016
  4. IMCF

IMCF Member

Someone in my guild was saying 50k deal is good. As it reward you something you can't farm like blue genes (only once monthly from login reward) or soul stones (limit reward per day, week, etc.). But other than the jackpot they're not very valuable. Trying to +10 your gears might be the better option.

If you really have spare gold you could spend though.

5. Lucix

Lucix Member

im not buy any package from gold shop yet because i have to upgrade all of my 5* item to +10, and how much gold it took i cant remember :)), millions of gold will gone in 1 minute :)).

but when i have gold to spare i will buy the 1* super rookie set first because:

1. it's a full set guarantee.
    2. 1* set take less gold to upgrade 10+ and u can quickly maximized it in a short time, so you got best benefit from it.

6. vexperplex

vexperplex New Member

Do not buy any of the gold coocoo anythings. They all suck. Not even the daily 50k one. Gold is the most precious resource in the game and even if you get something like blue genes, all the blue gene heroes are not so good.

IMO, save your gold and work on upgrading your current gear to at least +9. As mentioned above though, the 1.7 mil beginner set (Here comes a super rookie) is very good. You can buy that if you want. But not the coocoo caps. They are all a huge waste of gold.

7. BPDox

BPDox Active Member

If you're new and poor, yes, go for the super rookie set. Like the others said, it's guaranteed, no gamble there, and it's a decent enough set.

As for the rest, however, I see it differently. I find the 50K coocoos worst of all. The best you can roll out of them is the soul stone, so far I've only gotten 500. Which is nice but not exactly that impressive. The blue genes are quite useless, I got them once and they gave me 4 genes, but I still need to accumulate at least 30 to exchange them. Modification stones are nice but they can be cheaply farmed with energy. Diamonds, same as blue genes - nice, but in too little quantities for it to make much sense for you now. And that's 50K per coocoo per day, 10 coocoos max a day. If you bought them all, you'll be spending 500K a day, 1 week will cost you 3.5 million.

The 10x coocoos, however, are weekly purchases. So you can always save up to buy them at the end of the week, and if you're feeling poor, choose which grade (star) you lack equipment in and only buy that grade, or don't buy at all. Plus, they give you equipment, with a chance of set items (really quite hard to get elsewhere). Your other alternatives for getting similar stuff is either via friendship point capsules, or spending crystals (the most valuable resource in the game).

P.S. If you're on a budget, and you want to get the 10x coocoos but can only afford 1 grade, stick to 3 star if possible. Higher the grade, the better stats and potential bonuses. 1.7 million a week is about 250K a day.

8. KFCrispy

KFCrispy Active Member

the 50k coocoos are usually a waste, but i have gotten a Soul Gear Summon book! as long as you can accumulate enough gold, it's worth the gamble. when the double-gold event ends though, it could be another story... last week i couldn't save enough gold to upgrade much gear, so it's very frustrating to have to stock up on 5* platinum gears and have full sets lying around unusable.

9. Fearfire

Fearfire New Member

WOW so many responses ;_; THANKS glad I joined the fourm :3 so I tried the 50k a couple times remembered my luck is like ehhh so ima go get 2 super rookies (incase I ever get other 1* sets I will use so I can I have no regrets over getting to many :D and ill prbly get the 3* 3 time bc why not in this amazing gold event ^^ so yea THANKS GUYS