1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested, PM NeoCHI.
    Dismiss Notice

Struggling to get first Klein kill

Discussion in 'Team, Heroes & Equipment' started by Manjoe, Apr 15, 2017.

1. Manjoe

Manjoe New Member

Hello all. As the title says really. Lord level 70. Current team all 5*, Chris, Ian, Spooky all LVL 70 max skill. Ragna and Mas 5* max skill, LVL 50ish.
    I don't have muz/noblesse or any ToD/ PvP heroes yet but working on getting belle. Have krut but not full skill and low level. Have Serendi/ bearman/ jack/ Celeste/ deimos/ Mu, plus most of the special event heroes from last 6 months or so. F2P player with about 6k crystal/gems saved and happy to spend then if it gets the job done.
    Currently just getting ruined in about 4 turns, so any advice on team comp/ strategy much appreciated, especially if it saves me lots of grind !

2. Qikiey

Qikiey New Member

my recommend hero=> Krut, celes , aran with max sg(for reg n survive) +2any strong def/atk(range is good)
    krut celes and aran with 68% def 80k hp above
    using 2 piece green ranger + 2 piece cheat tiger easy to get high def

3. Manjoe

Manjoe New Member

Never actually used Aran yet, I'll give it a go. Thanks!

4. Qikiey

Qikiey New Member

aran is a powerfull hero, high hp inside dungeon and high hp reg
    using aran krut n celes i can auto klein using plantinun item + some S 2* and S 3* item

5. EveAkane

EveAkane New Member

Using A!Chris and A!Thanatos works, along with Celestial. Their A!Skills are good against mobs. Other choices I could think of is Frankenstein, Noelle(Noel?) or Ragna, and Valkyrie. Or other units that have debuffs/stun. My usual strategy is to stunlock Klein. Or all the bosses really.

6. Manjoe

Manjoe New Member

Cheers for the tip. Since the S2 nerf I was actually able to do it easily with my original team and then hit the wall on the new content. Oh well, Korean games are pretty infamous for being grind heavy.