1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested, PM NeoCHI.
    Dismiss Notice

Stuck at Map 4 (Foose) and not able to progress well. Help needed.

Discussion in 'Team, Heroes & Equipment' started by SlaJaZz, Apr 12, 2016.

1. SlaJaZz

SlaJaZz New Member

Good day to all, as above mention topic that im facing. Besides that i couldnt pass tod stage 25 and PG stage 2. I don't think im doing very well and there is for sure many room to improve my team now. One big problem is that i do not have all pre-requisite hero to 3 star to compete for example serendi stage that need dolares etc. so im trying to boost all hero to at least 3 star even without any max skills. Now everyday routine is doing gene hunting on bonus gene event and essential hero gene hunting such as deb,jack,jenny,mas, serendi stage 2 only.

Hero im using is
    5* Deb, 1191 skill now. Wep= all bow but not max and do not have 4 star bow. All armor. 2 ring. Orange crit rate n def potential.
    4* Muzuka,1161 no pg to upgrade. eq=sword and armor. using current event set on him. 1 brooch 3 def potential.
    4* Mas, 1 max 6 4. eq=1-3star bow and armor and necklace, 4 star no eq. using pacifist 2 sets. dont know what potential to put on mas. or need to change hero soon?
    4* jenny, 1171. bow and armor.
    4*jack,1161, 2 sword,1 mace, armor brooch. 3 defend potential.

other hero i got is rask and all other farm hero till serendi stage. building serendi right now to 3 star but hardly farm her gene coz cant pass stage 3 n 4.

Please advice me to get better progress in game and whatsoever. Doing all dailies. cant win pvp,dimension cant pass stage 6-7.

2. JenDi

JenDi Member

get some 5* merc helps :D

3. Organa

Organa Member

just a question, have you upgraded your heroes skills?
    asking since you wrote your deborah has 1191 skill points, but she only needs 610 afaik

4. SlaJaZz

SlaJaZz New Member

1191 means skill 1 = lvl 1, skill 2 = lvl1, skill 3 = lvl9 and skill 4 = lvl 1. thanks.

5. Noloic

Noloic New Member

My first advice is usually «Find a team (or a couple of Heroes at least) to focus your care on first.». As I can see, you rushed through Foose without developing your Heroes that much, and Foose is known to be the first, great, heavy wall which a player usually crash on if s/he luckly managed to clear Company. It happened to me, too, it's no surprise.

So, let's say you like [​IMG] Deborah and/or [​IMG] Muzaka. Upgrade them as much as you can before facing 5-4 (the [​IMG] Serendi Boss Stage). This means :
    • Find an Equipment build you like or think can work (for example : a Bow + Armor + Ring build may work finely on [​IMG] Deborah, or maybe you want a Counter build on [​IMG] Muzaka or a full-heal build on [​IMG] Mas etc.);
    • Upgrade their Skills up, depending on Hero (for example : [​IMG] Deborah has one of the largest MP pool of the game, so you can use her 3rd Skill, Fire Rain, many times in a row, but has low Movement, meaning you must level up her Passive as well (you'll also enjoy her increased Attack), or if you need more Defense, upgrade[​IMG] Mas's 2nd Skill, Hymn for Zephyrus, and so on);
    • Find the best placement and strategy for each Hero (it's widely known that strategical positioning of Heroes is the first step toward victory, especially in stategical teams that utilizes debuffs and similar to boost their attacks, like Damage Over Time teams or Weakening/Defense-Decreasing teams).
    This said, if you can make up your mind and tell us which Hero(es) you'd like to focus on, we'd be glad to help you out in any possible way in order to overcome present and future ostacles. :)

6. Organa

Organa Member

ah, sorry for my noobiness

7. SlaJaZz

SlaJaZz New Member

Thx for the insight! I do not have any hero that i like or focus on.. I just use them because all of them has their advantage anyway.. at here i think i would like to ask about progression thru game especially tod to get pg for muzaka and pve stuff.. not really into pvp right now.. btw, i like muzuka and serendi very much from what i see them..

8. SlaJaZz

SlaJaZz New Member

Also, they said jenny is good but need alot of investment! right now i feel like she very lackluster.. im not sure why, just the feeling and overall all my team..

Do you mean that just keep lvl up my heroes and farm eq? how to farm eq?

9. Noloic

Noloic New Member

You're welcome! :)
    Back to topic, I think the game pretty (and indirectly, of course) divides the Heroes into some kind of tiers. Some Heroes have higher base statistics than others, and probably have better Skills as well. The most evident example is [​IMG] Kai. He's a great Hero, in the beginning. His 3rd Skill, Hero's Shout, shreds like an AoE (especially because it ignores a quite large amount of Defense (42% when MAXed), and it's huge, on low levels), and his 2nd, Flame Burst, helps alot against Bosses because of his 12% Weakening. However, as you progress in the game, and compare his statistics to other Heroes', you notice he's quite mediocre, and gets overrunned.
    But that doesn't mean you mustn't focus on [​IMG] Kai just because he'll be weak in the future compared to others. You should first ensure to get yourself to that future, first.
    This said, I'm a promoter of the «I like this Hero, so I'll focus on him/her» thought line, so I suggest you to find out all the Heroes you like from the list, and focus on the ones you like to use, not the one you hear around being powerful or just over-used. Just because everyone does something, it doesn't mean it's the right thing to do (not always, at least).
    Her we go then! :)
    I advise you to also find out at least a [​IMG] and a [​IMG] Heroes to include in your favourite Party as well (all Parties, unless specifically-built, should contain at least a Hero for each Advantage), since getting mono-Advantaged Heroes only works in some Floors of Tower of Dawn or in Nephthys Dungeons.
    Before I try to explain some ways to power-up your two favourite Heroes, let me answer your question :
    Foose can usually be cleared with a couple of well/decently-equipped ★★★★ Heroes, so I think you don't have to level them up that much, for now. But get at least a well-equipped, ★★★★★ Hero before facing 6-12 (last Stage on Glory) ([​IMG] Cleo Boss Stage), or you get raped (word), and at least a couple of them before facing 7-12 (last Stage on Girgas) ([​IMG] Moa Boss Stage), or you get raped to square.

There are several ways to obtain Equipments :
    • Buy out Event's daily Equipment Capsules : The current Event allows you to buy out a ★~★★★★★ Equipment Capsule up to twice per day, you might find Set Equipments (if extremely lucky), it's the only, easy way to obtain Accessories (must-haves in order to greatly build Heroes up) and obtained Equipments are always Rare rarity or higher;
    • Buy out Red Coocoo Capsules : Friendship Points will grant you little, yet useful, quantity of Equipments, Mana Stones, Energy, Coocoos' Souls, Refinement Materials and Gold. I suggest you to spend all your Friendship Points on ★★★★★ Coocoo Capsules, since Energy, Coocoos' Souls, Mana Stones and Gold quality/amount are the highest. The only differences are the Rank of Equipments and Refinement Materials, that will always be ★★★★★ as well. About Refinement Materials, it's no problem : you can always disassemble them into lower ranked ones whenever you need them, and they gives you thrice their quantities as well. As for Equipments, unless you aren't looking for ★★★★★-ones, this is not the function you should look for;
    • Clear Dungeon Stages on level-correspondant Regions : The best way to find out a large amount of Equipments (even though they'll most likely be Normal (or Rare if you're lucky)-graded) is just playing World Conquest's Dungeons. Each Region drops certain star-ranked Equipments, so you'll always know where to fight in order to get the star-ranked Equipments you need (for example : Verna Dungeons drop ★ Equipments, so, if you need some of them, play them). The only con of this way is that you'll have to Refine them manually, in order to increase their stats, and that might cost you some time, efforts and Gold, but it'll be worth it.
    [​IMG] Jenny is a nice Hero, even though she doesn't have anything special aside from her very long range attacks. She's a fine choice to support melee Heroes in the Team. If you're going to have 2 or more ranged Heroes, though, she gets pretty fragile.

This said, back on builds you might like for [​IMG] Muzaka and [​IMG] Serendi! Take note these are builds I thought about, so don't take them as absolute or must, but just as ideas and suggestions (I'm posting them on my next Post because it's a text-wall and it's too large to post into a single Post :().

Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
  10. Noloic

Noloic New Member

[​IMG] Muzaka
    • As for now, Muzaka has one of the strongest Skillset of the game, if used correctly. His 3rd Skill rapes Bosses and minions altogheter, his Passive grants him semi-immortality and huge indirect damage, while his 2nd Skill synergises perfectly in a Damage Over Time team. But I feel like his normal attack is underratted. The 8.5% Attack boost is massive, even though it only lasts for 1 turn, especially if he's going to rape a Boss when cooperating with allies or when countering attacking enemies at melee.
    • Build #1 : Counter
      • I don't know if you could get his unique Equipment Set in time, but it's Mace + Shield + Necklace, giving a starting point for a Counter build ensuring a high Mastery value (nearly 99%) leaving other Accessories slots opened for Rings and/or Brooches;
      • Muzaka has a medium base Counter Rate value (10.50%), so he also is prone toward a Counter build, even though it won't be easy;
      • Building up a Counter Hero is a difficult, expensive and delicate task (I currently am building a Counter [​IMG] Henry, and I assure you it's really hard unless you're extremely lucky), but the payback and fun in the end is incomparable;
      • If you decided to build a Counter Hero, then keep in mind s/he must have 5/5 Shields. No Armors, no Boots. Shields only;
      • On the other hand, Weapons can be distributed as you prefer between Swords and Maces, accordingly if you want higher Counter Rate or Counter Damage. But remember : Muzaka has quite a low base Hit Rate value (4.94%), so he'll need 3 or 4 Swords equipped in order to increase both Counter Rate and Hit Rate altogheter;
      • Accordingly to the Hero type (melee or ranged), you might prefer Brooches over Rings, but keep in mind that Rings also indirectly increase Counter Rate, so they're often preferred over Brooches;
      • A must-have Potential on all your Accessories must be a pink "Increase Counter Rate by X% of Hit Rate", altogheter with a pink "Increase Counter Damage by X% of Counter Rate" unless you're going full-Mace (unsuggested);
      • Two must-have Potentials on all your Weapons must be pink "+X Hit Rate" and "+X% Hit Rate", altogheter with at least a "+X Counter Damage"/"+X% Counter Damage", unless you're going full-Mace (unsuggested);
      • Two must-have Potentials on all your Armors must be pink "+X Counter Rate" and "+X% Counter Rate";
      • Other stats are preferencials, but, Muzaka-speaking, I'd put some "+X HP"/"+X% HP" as well on him because of his Passive;
      • In order to exploit this build at its maximum, Muzaka should dive into enemies' den, and get hit as much as possible in order to kill them all before his turn comes. There is where his normal attack comes handy. You increase your Attack by 8.5%. You get attacked by enemies. You deal them all 8.5% increased damage. And you can also deliver a stronger Skill on your next turn;
      • As for Potentials, you should at least achieve Stun and Confusion immunities. They are the most important ones, since you don't want to lose your counterstrikes either to use a Wolf's King Roar on your allies. Charm Immunity isn't a must, since using a normal attack on allies still increases your Attack, preparing yourself to deal additional damage in case you're hit again. But if Ruthless activates on allies.. well... :eek:;
      • Free Potential Slots should be used to achieve a total of +8% (or +12%) (+400 each) Counter Rate.
    • Build #2 : Attack
      • A far easier Equipment build (I suggest you to start with this or the next one, then moving on a Counter build if you feel like it in the future) to build is a pure critical one in order to kill enemies faster;
      • Muzaka has a poor Critical Rate as well (4.94%), so you'll have to increase this value alot through Modifications in order to make it effective;
      • Unless you have his unique Equipment Set, a Necklace is required in order to increase Muzaka's Mastery to 99% (the more damage you deal for sure, the better);
      • What I said before (« Muzaka has quite a low base Hit Rate value (4.94%)») is easly resolved thanks to Rings : both Critical Rate and Hit Rate are given! Just what you need! Absolutely go for 4/5 Rings!
      • Since Rings already increase what Muzaka lacks (Hit Rate), you definitely can go 4/5 Bows (if you have his Equipment Set) or 5/5 Bows (if you don't);
      • Two must-have Potentials on all your Weapons must be "+X Critical Rate" and "+X% Critical Rate";
      • Other stats are preferencials, and depend on your playstyle. Experiment and try to find out the most-suited for yours!
      • This build is easily-used. Just kill them all paying attention to your MP!
      • As for Potentials, Charm Immunity is a must (you don't want to oneshot your allies, do you?), same for Confusion Immunity (you don't want to oneshot your allies with a Wolf's King Roar, do you?). Stun Immunity is optional, but I suggest you to get it as well, it's always useful not to lose a turn, especially in PvP;
      • 1st and 2nd Potential Slots can be filled wether with Critical Rate (unless you already have a high % of it) or Attack.
    • Build #3 : Immortality
      • If Muzaka is defined a [​IMG] Hero, there's a reason : he has a very high base Defense value (29.72%), and a fairly moderate amount of HP (27225);
      • In order to create an "immortal" Muzaka, you should equip Armors and Brooches only, in order to godly increase his Defense and HP values, creating the perfect tanker ever;
      • Weapons are preferencials, but don't equip Maces. Furthermore, I'd suggest you to equip a ★★★★★ or ★★★★ + ★★★ Swords;
      • Muzaka's "immortal" build is even more effective than other HP-sucking or HP-trolling Heroes like [​IMG] Jack, [​IMG] Poni, [​IMG] Nox etc. (even though it depends by situation);
      • Two must-have Potentials on all your Armor must be pink "+X HP" and "+X% HP", in order to exploit his Passive even further. If you're lucky enough to also achieve pink "+X Defense" and "+X% Defense" stats, then you have the godly Equipment for him;
      • A must-have Potential on all your Accessories is a pink "-X% damage taken";
      • If you feel like your Muzaka is dealing too little damage, you might go for a couple of pink "Increase Attack by X% of HP" Potentials in your Accessories;
      • In order to exploit this build at its maximum, you should always send your Muzaka forward your teammates so he can take damage instead of them. If melee opponents attacked Muzaka, he'll pratically regain all lost HP;
      • This build suffers like hell against HP% damage Skills like Jack's 3rd or other Muzaka's 3rd, so.. pay extra attention to them while fighting!
      • Unless you decided to add "Increase Attack by X% of HP" on Accessories, Charm Immunity isn't that necessary. However, as always, Confusion Immunity is still a must in order to prevent your allies to be dealt huge damage. Stun Immunity is really not that necessary, since this build is just meant to bait opponents' attacks, and not forcibingly deal damage to them each turn;
      • Free Potential Slots should have a boost to Defense or HP.

11. Noloic

Noloic New Member

[​IMG] Serendi
    • I honestly don't like Serendi, and I didn't develop her much (still, she's ★★★★), so I might be wrong about some points here and there.
    • I think she's overrated. Everyone saying she's a must... Well, I actually only see her nuisance in PvP. But that's it. I fin she's completely useless in Dungeons.
    • Altogheter with [​IMG] Lily, she has the most sucky combined Defense and HP value (9.71% Defense and 20899 HP), so she's going to die damn fast. *facepalm*
    • Build #1 : Support
      • She only has a single support Skill (her 2nd Skill), but it's quite useful, I must say this;
      • Since it recovers HP by X% of her Attack, a full support Serendi should equip 5/5 Maces (they give the highest raw Attack value amongst all Weapons) so her allies recover tons of HP each turn;
      • High Charm chance with her 3rd Skill, Fatal Seduction, is what you need to keep enemies away from your allies in order not to get them killed. But she also gets involved in the middle of fighting after that, if she failed to charm some enemies, so she'll need something to protect herself and survive to attacks. I'd go for 5/5 Boots, since her base Dodge value is pretty high (12.47%), but it needs to be empowered alot through Modifications, since Hit Rates are everywhere;
      • She has a pretty low Mastery value (80%), so she'll absolutely need a★★★★★ Necklace in order to increase it to 100%. It also increases your Attack, so it's a must-have;
      • I honestly can't tell which Accessory is better to use on her, since Rings aren't that necessary for a non-fighting Serendi. You might prefer a 4/5 Brooches + 5/5 Armors for her in order to fill her greatest lacks (HP and Defense), or you might just go 5/5 Necklaces + 5/5 Boots to mantain her Attack value damn high in order to heal allies alot while avoid being hit by enemies;
      • Get all three immunities. Confusion Immunity is the must, since you can't afford to let her charm your other Heroes (or the slagfest begins). Same goes for Charm Immunity, since healing monsters isn't what you want, do you? Stun Immunity is also a must, since you can't afford to lose a critical turn of healing or charming;
      • As for 1st and 2nd Potential Slots, go for Attack and/or Dodge if you equipped a 5/5 Boots build.
    • Build #2 : Nuisance
      • Also known as «Keep spammin' 3rd, babe!»;
      • Even though she has a pretty high MP amount, spamming her 3rd drains them out pretty fast, so she'll need some "+X MP" and/or "Recover X MP each turn" Potentials. It's up to you to decide how many are required to make her efficient;
      • Rings and Bows are the Equipments you'll need. She's going to wreck down opponents or just let them do so to each other. 5/5 Bows + 5/5 Rings suggested;
      • As for Armors, it goes the same way I explained before («I'd go for 5/5 Boots, since her base Dodge value is pretty high (12.47%), but it needs to be empowered alot through Modifications, since Hit Rates are everywhere» and « You might prefer a 4/5 Brooches + 5/5 Armors for her in order to fill her greatest lacks (HP and Defense)»);
      • Once again, Confusion Immunity is the must. You may also get Charm Immunity in order to not hurt your teammates, and Stun Immunity not to lose a turn;
      • Other Potentials are pretty preferencials. I'd go for Defense/Dodge (accordingly to which Armor you equipped), MP, HP, Critical Rate or Damage, though.
    Sorry for the text-wall. :eek:
    And hope it helped! ^^

Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
  12. SlaJaZz

SlaJaZz New Member

really long post.. haha.. but good read indeeed.. after reading it it makes me more confuse some way or another.. so get moderate equipment for now to progress since im on the right track to get all 5* right now..

why u dint like her? then what u use for cc like others do?

13. SlaJaZz

SlaJaZz New Member

what accesory for muzuka if i want to build him tanky but still dealt good dmg? his mastery right now only 75%, dont have acc to boost his mastery right now. my muzuka potential right now is 3 defend up.

14. Parchelle

Parchelle Undercover Agent

She's great as a support healer/debuff remover. She has decent damage if you build her that way. There are not many heroes in this game that are debuff removers and still also have a relevant kit.

15. Noloic

Noloic New Member

Yes, I agree with you on your first statement. In fact, as I said, I admit her 2nd Skill is really good, and her 3rd is lot of nuisance in PvP.
    But that's it. She's not good in anything particular like some other Heroes do. She is a mediocre Hero when it comes to specializations like dealing huge damage or tank a whole Dungeon.
    As I said, everyone has his/her own ideas, so I might be wrong for someone. Those only were my personal ideas on her.
    Thanks for the compliment, and... Hmm I hoped I could make ideas more clear, rather than confusing them even more, I'm sorry to read that. :(
    I don't like Serendi because I find she's a mediocre Hero, as I said. But it's just an idea of mine. About CC... I never used Charm in my team, because I find it useless in Dungeons. :cool:
    I'd first start with ★ Equipments, since they are easy to farm, refine, upgrade and modify, all togheter. Then I'd move on higher and higher Equipments as you progress. For now, I suggest you to bring all ★ to ★★★ Equipments to +10, ★★★★ to +9 (or +10 if you've got enough Gold) and ★★★★★ to +7 (it costs really alot to bring them to +10, and they really often fail. Save your money for lower-graded Equipments first) when it comes to your main team.
    If you want to build a tanky Muzaka, I suggest you to equip him with 5 Brooches (HP + Defense). I'm upgrading all my Heroes' Masteries to 100% in order to grant them a higher minimum damage imput, but maybe it's only an obsession of mine, so don't follow that suggestion if you don't feel like it. Furthermore, if your Muzaka doesn't need to deal high damage, but absorb as many damage as he can, Mastery becomes less and less important. Don't worry about it.

SlaJaZz likes this.
  16. SlaJaZz

SlaJaZz New Member

Thx a lot for all these infomation, it does help me alot.. btw, i would like to have a 2nd team that i can do farming at low stages. please suggest..
    My main team as above mention, muzuka,jack,deb,jenny(not strong!),and mas.

Other hero that i got are from island and i got MU recently. Please advice.

17. Noloic

Noloic New Member

I usually suggest new players to build a team with Heroes they like first. But since power and preference aren't always related ([​IMG] Kai... </3), I'll try to give you some inputs toward some starting team strategies to adopt in order to start making an idea on which Heroes have stronger Skills than other in certain situations, or when a Hero is needed in order to clear some kind of stages, and so on. Creating these kind of teams can be funny and you can use them in low levels in order to farm Heroic Genes while levelling them up, increasing that team's strenght.

As for now, there are a couple of "(un?)official" team strategies. These are :
    1. Damage Over Time (DOT in short)
    2. Boss-rape
    3. Crowd Control (CC in short)
    4. Coocoos farm (or heavy Area of Effect (AoE in short))
    5. PvP
    Other kind of strategies aren't specifically-oriented like these, but work as well, even though you'll have to find the right synergy between deployed Heroes in that Team.

1. As the name itself explains, Damage Over Time Teams rely their strenght in the homonymous Debuff ([​IMG] Damage Over Time). Many Heroes, especially beginning ones like [​IMG] Deborah, [​IMG] Poni etc. can be included in such Team as long as they cause a DOT effect or interacts with it. As for me, I think the strongest Heroes one can build a DOT Team on are Deborah (strong DOT-applier and nice minion-killer), [​IMG] Raskreia (large AoE attacks and great debuffs altogheter with a great Defense value), Poni (good tanker and epic damage dealer thanks to its 2nd Skill) and [​IMG] Muzaka (great damage dealer and self-sustainer).
      This Team is particulary strong against tough enemies (Bosses, usually), since they can take DOT debuffs over and over, but many DOT-applier Heroes are also good at AoEing, meaning you can also use this strategy in order to indirectly kill many foes at once.
    2. What's stronger than a Damage Over Time Team against Bosses? A Team dedicately built to kill them! Must-have Heroes in this kind of Teams are the evergreen [​IMG] Jack and Muzaka, altogheter with the not-so-evergreen [​IMG] Carrot (and [​IMG] Chenny if the Boss is [​IMG]), since they all deal damage based on the target's maximum HP value (except Muzaka, whose 3rd Skill works kind of differently). Other Heroes to add to the team should have a Defense-ignore effect or something to make the Boss die sooner, like Kai, Mu, Muang, Dolores and so on.
    3. I never liked CC effects, even though they are useful under certain circumstances. A CC Team is usually meant to troll minions with Debuffs like Charm, Confusion, Immobilization/Movement Decrease, Stun and such,in order to not make them attacking you, granting longer surviability to your team. The matter is : many Bosses are CC-immune, so it isn't suggested to use a CC Team in Boss Stages, while it can be strong and funny in Normal and Tower of Dawn Stages.
      Must-have Heroes for this kind of Team are the evergreen Lena and Serendi, altogheter with the not-so-evergreen (yet strong, I grant you) Nox and Mu. Other Heroes that can apply any of the upwritten Debuffs at a reasonably safe distance, like Zero (long-range and strong-under-certain-circumstances Movement Decrease attack), Bearman (he always deviates attacks on him instead of your teammates) and so on are also good addition for this kind of team.
    4. Coocoo Dungeon maps (as well as Queen's and King's Dungeons) are tiny and overfilled with Coocoos. The fastest way to eliminate them is to exploit certain Heroes' peculiarities like Alfred's, Moa's and Kitty's Passives, that make their Skills the stronger the more enemies they are hitting with them (let's say Alfred's using his 3rd Skill, having 20000 ATK, hitting 6 Coocoos at once and has his Passive and 3rd Skills MAXed. The final Skill attack power will be [(6*7.5% of 20000) + 20000] * 183.5% of 20000 = 53215. Now, that's a freaking high damage!). This also includes the not-at-all evergreen Henry as well, since he gets stronger the more enemies are in his range. His 2nd Skill plus his Passive makes him a damn strong attacker in Dungeons like these.
      AoE Heroes are the most valued in this kind of teams, but even Muzaka and Elektra are nice additions because of Coocoos' attacks' patterns.
    5. I never liked PvPs. I actually hate them. But they're a vital part of the game, especially if you want Nox and Persona. PvPs' motto is : «Kill your opponents before they can react and kill you». Two of the strongest PvP Heroes I've thought of are Mu (100% Stun unless you're fighting top players with immunities and an epic PvP/Tower of Dawn-only Passive) and Dolores (MP burn to shut down your opponents making them weaker and weaker). Others are just average, and the «The most developed Heroes win» strategy applies.
    That's it! Try some of these team strategies out, you may like them or find them suitable for your goals and growth direction, who knows.
    As always, sorry for the text-wall and I hope it helped out a little. °^°

SlaJaZz likes this.
  18. SlaJaZz

SlaJaZz New Member

Currently im using Muzuka, Jack, Deb, Serendi (replace Jenny coz i dislike her already), Mas/Gillian. Question is
    1. I know that Jack is very good at vs Boss so if i want to replace him to get more into Pve what should i replace him with?
    2. I rmb there are some post stating each hero should have at least for example (60def% or etc..) if i want to build the team im using right now what stats should i focus on?
    3. The Equipment wise of the team im using is it okay? and what if it not ok
    Muzuka - 5 Bow/Armor/Neck+Ring+Brooch mix
    Jack - 5 Sword/Armor/Brooch
    Deb - 5 Bow/Armor/Neck+Ring
    Serendi - 5 Bow/Armor+Boots/Brooch+Neck
    Mas/Gillian - 5 Bow/Armor/Brooch

Appreciate if can get very details info so i can learn more abt FWT. Loving the game so far. Doing Daily Gene farming daily for now.

19. Bateman272

Bateman272 New Member

I think you're over complicating things a bit, for gear at Foose you want to have almost full sets of +7 blue gear.

As for the gear itself focus on bows armor and brooches, unless a sword or mace has a pink potential on it bows are better since crit is always useful on every hero work on 5 sets worth and ignore the rest just swap the gear around.

As for your heros themselves just keep working on jack deb muzaka mas and serendi. I used that exact team +mu all the way up to ashan.