1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested, PM NeoCHI.
    Dismiss Notice

ToD 90 help

Discussion in 'Dungeons & Events' started by Topaz12, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Topaz12

Topaz12 Active Member

So I've been stuck on 90 for about a week now. My main problem are those robots that deal insane amounts of damage if you are one tile away from them. Not only that, but they also reflect damage and have hella high HP. So my characters literally die trying to kill them. Also, it takes me 2 hits to kill the confusion golems at the bottom, so they boss and the robots get extra buffs. Anyone have any tips to help me win?

And I've tried every guide on YouTube and it hasn't worked, mainly because my heroes take too much damage from robot passive under grace.

2. IMCF

IMCF Member

You can't take that passive (grace doesn't help as it does hp% damage). You need to deal with that somehow.

This might not help you. But still show what you can do here on this stage.

Killer Machine
    1. Can stun it or immobilize it. (Mu, Nox, Lena, etc.)

Boss
    1. Can decrease movement you.

If this machine walk up to you but you cant stun it, move away. If cant move, use Serendi to cure decrease movement. If you can't do that, use the last resort by switch that hero to merc and move away.

If your team is not weak, grace should help you survive everything except that passive even with golems below grabbing a few tiles.

3. Akiya

Akiya Active Member

I use Deborah, Rage, Persona, Belle and Unknown (not in order).

Well, I dont have any video, but I hope this will help.

1st Turn, Everyone attack the robot on the left. I killed it in 1 turn so when one of my heroes pulled there is no danger yet in there.

2nd Turn, I left My deborah alone to take care the.. Tiles "keeper". To be honnest, I only able to kill one of them before the boss is killed. Her main job is just to take over the tiles while trying to kill the Keeper.

The Other party is go up to the watery zone. Oh, and Also, the one who pulled is unknown. He stun the robot (android?) on the 3nd turn.

3rd Turn, Kill the robot, Deborah keep taking care of the Tiles until you WIN. If you kill the robot and have idle units, kill the healers.

4th turn, I forgot what I cast in here. But I think its Hell fire.

Persona wiping the far right 2 mages in one shoot with his 3rd skill. Belle keeps healing. Rage and Unknown kill tge rest of mages.

5th turn, Atk the boss, heal, cast hell fire. All the team can fill your LGauge fast, Especially Persona. Repeat this step untill the boss is dead.

Untill the last moment, Deborah still busy with the Tiles Keeper..

The Key is to Kill the robot asap, take care the tiles, and fill your LG fast. You can try it with other units, it MIGHT works.

Note :
    1. My Deb has Confusion Immu
    2. My persona has 42K atk. Thats Why I can kill the robots fast with his wide AoE and long range.
    3. All of the party members has maxed skill except Belle.
    4. I have maxed Coop Skill and have Rock Damage bonus skill at lv.. around 10.

4. Topaz12

Topaz12 Active Member

In that guide the Jenny got a stun and the Mu dodged HP% attack so it didn't really help me. I might immobilization with Lena though
    In that guide the Mu dodged the

5. Topaz12

Topaz12 Active Member

My persona is only 3* lol but i like the overall strategy, I'll try it while changing heroes. Also what hero did you let get pulled by the boss?

6. IMCF

IMCF Member

You could try look up for older guides (past months) with the exact same layout. New hero though that might help you here is Celes. She could seal the machine passive.

7. Akiya

Akiya Active Member

If Im not mistaken. Its Rage or Unknown. I forgot. But Im pretty sure its unknown coz I stun the 2nd robot on the 2nd turn.

Alternative Strategy.

Kill first robot in 1st turn. Let Belle pulled. Kill the 2nd robot in 2nd turn. Belle keeps healing herself. If your belle is strong nuff, she will survives the Golem. No body can kill her since you already kill the robots.

then, the rest party just need to take over the tiles. Only work if you can kill the android in a single turn AND your Belle can survives Chronos.. I mean The Golem.

8. Akiya

Akiya Active Member

Seal the machine passive? I thought she only prevent sealed target to be buffed. In this case, the machine will still kill you with their passive skill, but they wont get any damage reflection. Am I Wrong?

9. Wonto

Wonto New Member

I used sella's strat, with variations because I don't have a 6 movement serendi.

My order was Krut, Lena, Muz, Lee, Rai; and your merc should be strong enough to kill a healer in 1 shot
    Grace and move krut to where serendi should be and use 2nd skill, have lena use her third against the golem on the left so it doesnt grab the rock tile, pass muz turn, move lee behind muz and use his 3rd against the golem that lena hit, move rai down 1 and right 1 then use his 1st against the golem on the right.
    2nd turn: move krut and kill the top left healer, move lena as far top left as possible so that she draws the 1st killing machine's aggro, move muz down 1, and attack the killing machine with his 1st or 2nd, have lee use his 3rd on the other golem, begin moving rai upwards.
    3rd turn: move krut to the boss, move lena out of the machine's range and use her 2nd, switch to merc and move into melee of the healer, have lee start taking tiles, move rai up, and attack one of the healers
    4th turn: krut does krut things, lena use 1st, merc off and move muz to behind krut and start spamming 2nd, lee takes more tiles, rai moves and uses 2nd

By now you should know what to do, lol. When the first killing machine's reflect runs out, just kill it and start moving lee and lena up and then kill the 2nd killing machine, yada yada, you get the picture

10. IMCF

IMCF Member

No... sound like you never use seal? The passive of the target is disable (meaning the whole thing you can see on passive skill in mob info). There is a visual bug though making it look like buff doesn't work. That's not the case at all.

Then again I double check and the machine is immune to seal as well. Was thinking if only boss immune to it.

edit: Close example: try seal Muzaka in BoH then you will see how his passive doesn't work. You can go hug him and there is no passive attack at the beginning of his turn.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2016
  11. Akiya

Akiya Active Member

Well, I have seen seal effect before... When my party fought Bathory. It blocks all buffs, even from active skill such as Belle's 3rd skill.

But I never know it also block your passive. Thanks for the info