1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested, PM NeoCHI.
    Dismiss Notice

TOD Hard 110

Discussion in 'Dungeons & Events' started by renegadeavenger, Aug 10, 2016.

1. renegadeavenger

renegadeavenger New Member

I am really stuck for TOD Hard 110.. have seen many strategy videos, but it appears that I cannot keep the dragon perm stunned.. is it really RNG since his passive removes 3 random buffs each turn?

vexperplex likes this.
  2. IMCF

IMCF Member

Upon testing by someone you need at least 7 debuffs on to make the stun works.

edit: You need some heroes that could apply multiple debuffs, Persona for example. I was wondering why 1 of the guide use him at first.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
  3. Syarif

Syarif Member

Ian is rock and have good debuffs

4. Dikz

Dikz New Member

The buff that got removed is the last buff received. So if it goes. Mu s2, tao s2, lena s3, deborah s3, yeka s2.

The boss will have stun, dec att, dec deff, dec deff, weaken, weaken, dot , sleep.
    The one that got removed will be. Sleep dot and weaken. CMIIW

Hope it helps!

5. renegadeavenger

renegadeavenger New Member

Finally managed to finish it yesterday, probably just got lucky with the buffs being removed. My first TOD Hard clear, finally at least got Yeka.

final team to clear was: Mu, Lena, Krutz, Muza, Fruel. Krutz Merc

What is disappointing is my item set from hard mode was terrible :( 2 star set ( which is my third full of this kind of set now ) Serial Killer set ).

My normal TOD also gave me something crappy this month, I'm a cat set, which again.. also have 3 of these. Such bad luck!

6. Halobender

Halobender Active Member

Serial killer isn't all that bad. You're gaining about 50 crit (assuming you're replacing +10 bow/ring), but you're gaining a bunch of attack. I just don't like the armor in the set...but losing a 121 defense and gaining 651 attack isn't the worst trade off in the world. (In the strange world of diminishing gains you actually lose 'less' defense the higher your defense is. So a hero with 60% defense would technically lose less defense in the trade than a hero with 50% defense) At the worst you can transcend the brooch to make back the defense, or just transcend the entire set and enjoy the benefits.

I'm a Cat is pretty janky unless you're going for a Serendi dodge build. (Or any balance hero I guess)

Remember, sets are only bad if you already have better sets. So unless you have a bunch of other sets to put on your scissor heroes, and upgrade is an upgrade.

But grats on joining the Yeka club!

Last edited: Aug 26, 2016
  7. KFCrispy

KFCrispy Active Member

3 I'm a Cat sets means you can combine them and get some decent attack stats. but yeah it's not the best..