1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested, PM NeoCHI.
    Dismiss Notice

Well this is awkward... But here is my late good bye.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ForgottenOne, Aug 5, 2016.

1. ForgottenOne

ForgottenOne Member

Sup guys, it's Forgotten One here, the one who may have been literally forgotten on this forum. Anyway, long story short, i quit this game during my summer holiday to Thailand due to 2 main reasons:
    -I realise this game takes too much time for me.
    -I got hooked up in another game (or rather, games) which require much less grinding and still offer great strategic value.
    -I broke my pc because apparently running Bluestacks kill the hard drive, and also my ipad can't load FWT due to insufficient RAM.
    Anyway i feel like i shouldn't have left without saying goodbye to everyone on this forum, especially when i notice there are still many people i know are playing the game.

Side notes: If any of you guys like or wanna try TCG games i recommend playing Shadowverse, it's a really good game with awesome anime art and is currently giving out tons of free card packs plus double daily missions rewards. Its popularity is rising constantly, reaching 4 millions downloads a week ago. It's not the reason why i quit FWT but is one of the game i play the most recently.

2. Zellua

Zellua Active Member

Welp, guess it's really goodbye then.

3. Blueshin01

Blueshin01 Member

4. KFCrispy

KFCrispy Active Member