1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested, PM NeoCHI.
    Dismiss Notice

Which hero is better to build?

Discussion in 'Team, Heroes & Equipment' started by 1Walker3, May 20, 2017.

1. 1Walker3

1Walker3 New Member

I currently have team that consists of Thanatos (Awakened), Chris (Awakened), Elektra, Ragna, and Rachel. Just recently, I got Celestial and now I'm conflicted since she is more into attack support with healing buff. Should I change either Elektra or Ragna for her? Or should I just keep the team like it is?

Do you guys have suggestion for good balance team?

2. Yaeger

Yaeger New Member

For me, I think that two healers are good when the boss has too much debuff effects and has strong dmg's. Celes can undo debuff effects and heal my team at the same time. Ragna on the other hand can only heal himself he's like a semi-tank type hero and if the enemy deals greater dmg on him and he's healing can't catch up, it would be trouble for me if the healer in my team can't reach him on time.

The team I used mostly are: Mu, Chris, Celes, Deborah and Muzaka. Two tank-type heroes, One healer-type who can undo debuffs, Mu's 3rd skill who can heal Celes when she's on death's door, Chris' stuns and Mu's 2nd skill w/100% chance of stunning the target, and Muzaka's 2nd skill and Deborah's 3rd skill which has bleeding effects

Last edited: May 21, 2017
  3. LabRatics

LabRatics New Member

I like a balanced team. Right now the team I use most often is Chris, Thanatos, Shu Shu, Debrah and Momo. Chris, Thanatos and Shu Shu are the core of my team with Deb and Momo being switched out as needed. Chris is an incredible tank, Thanatos is decent DPS and off tank. I got +10 soul gear wing on my Shu Shu and she is a monster in healing since her 2 got an extra square range with +10 wing. The pros with this team is that they all have decent area attacks so I can knocked out quite a few mobs after Chris round them up. I am also rarely hard up for Lord ability since Shu Shu awakened skill and her 3 all give extra gauge.

The problem with this team is that because Shu Shu's AI is DPS, she doesn't auto well as a healer. Also I don't really have a sniper or a cleanser so I need to keep Belle and Serenity on standby. Right now I am leveling Jenny as my sniper and paper DPS.

As for your original question, bench Elektra and slot in Celestial. Anything Elektra can do Celestial can do better. You may also consider Unknown as a possible replacement for Ragna. I know you already got a lot of paper characters but Unknown's passive also heal him base on damage, he got a area sun and he can potentially reach pretty high counter.